All reviewsbaltic cruisenice cityroom cardcity viewmetro stationpeter and paul fortresscupboardbankspushkinmuseumsightsspbnevsky
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

....this hotel is rated 3*, however my room was fully renovated and more like an apartment...spotless and fresh. great views .
However TV's didn't work and required 2 people to get one going...the other did not work. I lost an afternoon sightseeing due to problems. Air conditioning did not work....no apologies for this. The dishes written on the Room Service menus were not available. The 24hr bar in lobby could not serve me the advertised meals. The restaurant sent me away but after walking down the street to find something to eat, I returned. Complained at the desk and went back and was reluctantly "allowed" in. Their computer was down and I had to pay with what little cash I had as they wouldn't put it on my room tab! Reception desk was so busy they told me to go away and come back and pay later. They also took my Passport off me and it was a problem to get it back. I realise the language barrier can create some of these problems, but seriously!!' Some staff were friendly....other staff downright rude!! Maybe good for conferences etc..:.not for foreign tourist. It's also a lot further from the city than what they advertise

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2016

The best rooms facing the river. Large modern. Great view of the city across the neva. A long way from the metro. Buffet breakfast did not taste good. Staff are courteous and helpful if they can speak your language.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

This is amazing place i've ever known. Because consists of many cultures, a lot of amazing places, and many things that i don't know yet. I started my life here 3 months ago, and day by day i'm lovin' it more and more.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Huge building, big, but very old rooms (at least what we got).
The overall feeling was going back to the Iron Curtain years. Beds very uncomfortable, but stunning view from the window.
Ugly old bathrooms, but they had hot air in a sort of strange bathroom closet to dry wet winter boots.
Even not legally required, they took our passports to register us with the immigration authority.
The breakfast was buffet style, with good variety of extravagant dishes.
They also offer buffet lunch for a reasonable fee.
Overall, for the views I was willing to bear all the negatives.
Close to Metro station and ground transportation.
Walking distance to the St. Peter and Pavel Fort - a must visit.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2015

A 5 star hotel in this city with air-condition, Awful rooms, nothing inside room such as tea or coffee no kettle or boiler...We arrived in St Pete on 10th July 2015 and stayed in this Hotel for 3 nights. friendly reception as well as good location with small shopes near the reception. Free wifi in Hotel. Good rooms but the cleanness in the rooms with change of bath towel not daily. The staff here were incredibly nice...After a long train from Moscow and a 8 hour journey wait time in reception is very less say about 5 to 10 minuits only. dining area is good as well as food also well but planning of supply not proper.

Room Tip: all rooms are in good locality but fron side rooms are better as from room river view is seen.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family