“Honestly the best restaurant in the world to me”
Review of Khachapuri I Vino

Khachapuri I Vino
Ranked #244 of 11,402 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

As a former restaurant owner and a “foodie” it is rare that an establishment surpasses my expectations... this place has not only blown away my expectations but it has confirmed itself as my favorite restaurant in the world. When I am back home in Australia I find myself yearning to be at this place eating their addictive Georgian Pies. Today I have tried their soup, pies and a dessert to die for - a simple fare but truly sensational! Very reasonably priced and a very popular place with the locals - if you come to SPB and you don’t eat here, you are really missing one of the world’s modern culinary wonders - this place has it all going on. Simply the best!

1  Thank Faxmachine

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I truly like this place for this coziness and warmth. You’ll find a good range of delicious khachapuris to indulge and my favorite pomegranate vine which you can drink just like water The prices are more than affordable. It is a pretty worthy Georgian place in St. Petersburg.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

You guys are the hipster Georgian Restaurant in St. Petersburg with excellent service, food and ambience. Absolutely Dope.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

In this little and busy georgian place you will find a wide wine selection (you should try the pommegranate one, quite unusual) and a variety of traditional tasty georgian pies. You have aswell some soups and mains, the spicy beef soup it's incredible and the pork I had was tender and juicy. Service is fine but could get a bit forgotten because of the amount of people. The atmosphere is very cozy and casual.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Good and inexpensive house wine was our reason for the visit, but the food offer was also good! The only drawback is that in rush hours you have to make a reservation.

1  Thank agataser