“Always nice”
Review of Khachapuri I Vino

Khachapuri I Vino
Ranked #259 of 11,483 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Cosy atmosphere, good quality of food and a very friendly and attentive team. Good wines and nice food for a very reasonable price. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Warm atmosphere and great food. I tried two types of Khachapuri and Kinkali as well. All was delicious.
You need to book in advance, also during the week.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

As a former restaurant owner and a “foodie” it is rare that an establishment surpasses my expectations... this place has not only blown away my expectations but it has confirmed itself as my favorite restaurant in the world. When I am back home in Australia I find myself yearning to be at this place eating their addictive Georgian Pies. Today I have tried their soup, pies and a dessert to die for - a simple fare but truly sensational! Very reasonably priced and a very popular place with the locals - if you come to SPB and you don’t eat here, you are really missing one of the world’s modern culinary wonders - this place has it all going on. Simply the best!

1  Thank Faxmachine
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I truly like this place for this coziness and warmth. You’ll find a good range of delicious khachapuris to indulge and my favorite pomegranate vine which you can drink just like water The prices are more than affordable. It is a pretty worthy Georgian place in St. Petersburg.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

You guys are the hipster Georgian Restaurant in St. Petersburg with excellent service, food and ambience. Absolutely Dope.