“Great weeknight option”

Moes Southwest Grille
Ranked #17 of 57 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Friendly staff, great food, reasonably priced, there is something for all appetites, big or small. Beer served.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Moes is the best place in the world! :) The workers are nice, but they sometimes think my order is ridiculous. I'm not to happy about that. Also, food is delicous.The drink machine is awesome!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I had a meal catered for my family that were in town attending my son's wedding while we were away for the rehearsal dinner. The dinner was excellent and arrived on time and just as described. I highly recommend Moe's Catering. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

Welcome to Moe's! Great food. Great salsa bar. Great drink mixing machine. Great place to meet with anyone.

Reviewed 17 September 2014

So recently, I started a new diet. I have to eat certain things and not others. Going to Moes, I can put all of the things I am allowed to eat in my shell and not the things I am not allowed to eat! I love the soda machine. Though I can not have that anymore either, it has always been a favorite part of going there to me. Love the staff (now that some of them are back). Always clean. Thanks for a great meal.

Been to Moes Southwest Grille? Share your experiences!