Red Royal Hotel
US$82
Aerootel(Krasnodar)
Avangard Hotel(Krasnodar)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2016

For hospitality business speaking English is a must and you know what I mean. Well the hotel is close to red street which is the center attraction of the city. You can go for a walk every evening. In general there is no snow in Krasnodar in Dec but they welcomed me in minus 15. I was at Koban river and my hands started freezing.I rushed back to my room. Hotel has a poor look on restaurant side.Food is good.Juice is natural and you can say hi to the fish in restaurant area aquarium.She is fat and black and stays at always on top right hand corner. Probably she gets food on that place only. She is always starring at you if you give her attention.I almost talked to her. I couldn't fed her since I didin't knew the diet.are Generally local people stay here and one night I couldn't sleep because the noise coming form the next room. I called the reception and they were gentle to shut it off till 5 AM. Mattress is not great ,pillow is average and light is average. In the room only thing I liked is cordless phone. bathroom is average. In Europe they don't have hand showers with toilet pots and that is horrible for ASIANS.Old tv in the room but imaging the channels were russian I never touched the remote. Internet is good.Averave hotel for tourist. not recommended for business travellers. Thanks a lot for reading.

Room Tip: Room no 304 I stayed
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2016

The room was surpice big and looks like appartment even good for private party. Staff in this hotel was very friendly. In the room was tidily so I feel fine and relax was luxury. It was to short stay so I will back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Very nicely located hotel, in the quiet centre of city.
As for the staff, trey all were very warm and helpful. They made my stay comfortable. Surprisingly for me, I saw such an interesting option, like a "sport`s exercise machine in the room". I really liked it). In addition to that, free wi-fi, parking, clocks with the international time, good reason for staying here . Rooms very spacious, clean and modern. Meals from local products. One thing I would recommend :restaurant`s dining room should be more stylish and modern. To summarize, I enjoyed staying there and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2014

This is a hotel in possibly one of Russia's best kept secrets for foreigners: Krasnodar. It's a hotel just on the edge of Krasnodar - a city with genuine southern charm and soul. But as a result of it's relative obscurity, the big international hotels (in the top league at least) have not put down roots here which means the definition of what is 4 or 5 star is left to local interpretation.

I would have this as three star hotel. Sure, the rooms are clean. And they are huge rooms. But actually big can be soul-less too. A big room where furniture feels dwarfed by the space, can lack intimacy, and that's the case here. I had a big suite. I think most rooms are set up like suites. But it was cavernous and I rattled around in it. It lacked the sumptuousness of a what would be a 4 or 5 star in say Moscow or St Petes.

The bathroom was again clean but so huge that you had a functional bath with shower curtain in one far corner and a marble shelf with sink in another corner, the toilet in yet another. It isn't a space that's been designed to impress. It's just a big space with the facilities functionally placed.

The lobby-come-reception-come-bar area feels dated and equally, not really designed to stamp an identity on the hotel. But it's clean. The staff are friendly and it serves a function.

I didn't bother with breakfast. My friends had tried it and reported back that it was uninspiring so I went to one of the many charming local cafes not many blocks away in the main central drag, which has been landscaped with statues and beautiful fountains, and grabbed a cappuccino and croissant there instead.

My take on this hotel is, that it sees itself as one of the better establishments in town. And, it probably is, relative to the options. It's soulless but spacious and the staff keep to themselves but are friendly enough. English isn't commonly spoken in this part of Russia so I accept that places an unintended barrier between staff and the foreign guest. So I won't judge harshly. . You'll have a comfortable stay here but don't expect to be wowed by design or a world-class service, culture. It's just not baked in the DNA of this hotel yet. It's modern Russian design sensibility. The potential is there but it's not realised in the current guest experience.

Room Tip: Go for a middle floor in case the elevator isn't working. It has two elevators but one was out of order for a day when I stayed.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Surprising big rooms, clean, good aircon. Close to center. WiFi is slow (at least 2nd floor). Breakfast is ok. Friendly staff managed early check in when I,ve arrived with out problem. For some reason breakfast was served only in the room but with out any charge so ok.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Юлия У, Управляющий at Red Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2014

Dear Dmitry!

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your attention to cleanliness, good air conditioning in our rooms. One of the distinguishing features of our hotel is comfortable and large rooms and we are glad that you liked it. F&B Department thank you for a high mark of our breakfast.

To ensure the best quality of the Internet connection, in the near future we plan to change the Internet provider and make every effort to ensure that next visit you will satisfied with the quality and speed of the Internet in the hotel.

Red Royal Hotel team is grateful to you for comment and remark and we are waiting for you again!

Best regards,