See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This hotel is good value for money.
I was there for a single night's business trip. I was welcomed at reception in a friendly manner at both check-in and check-out. The room was large, airy, and light. It also had a table and chairs which looked like they were meant for dining, but which were perfect for getting some work done.
Each room is set on a corner of the building so they have plenty of windows and natural light. The view is partly of the beautiful water and palm trees, and partly of construction site nearby.

I noticed a leak from the bathroom ceiling from the ac unit, but this did not affect the stay.

Room Tip: The only non-smoking rooms are on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed there for 4 night and it was good. When i arrived there was nobody there to take my luggage. I had to go inside to call theme. Beautiful room, comfortable bed and good view . But the sound isolation in the rooms is so bad you can here the other residents talk or cough. The bathroom is good but the floor drains is bad if you splash any water it will stay there and you have to wait for the room services to wipe it. Breakfast is average. Good hotel for it's price

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business