All reviews soccer field jet ski swimming pool deteriorate 20km balcony villa jacuzzi facilities spa saudi
Reviewed 11 October 2014 via mobile

Checked in @ 4.00 PM to find that the room is not cleaned , no towels or shampoo in the bathroom , even the clock on the wall was not working as they did not bother to change the battery

I complained to the hotel staff several times finally I was able to get some towels @ 8.00 PM

the hotel manager was very nice but he could not do anything nor his assistance usama who was very nice and professional

The food in the restaurant open buffet was good but there was no variety and the same menu every day

There was no place to set on the beach and there was an invasion of moskitos

The room was not cleaned at all while I left the please clean my room sign

It did not worth the money we paid and I would not stay there again

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Ibrahim M
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Considered a good resort on the half-moon area. The hotel is new and have a good recreation facilities. Staff are not up to expectations. Chelates have an ample space, yet with small bedrooms and toilets. Rooms at hotel are good and are with a terrace. Price is bit high.

Room Tip: Rooms at hotel are good and are with a terrace
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We had booked the pricey Villa Chalet (SR 1740/Day) for our duration of stay. Firstly, this is probably the farthest resort off all the resorts on the beach. Almost impossible to find without google maps.

And once we did find it, we were blown away by the beauty of the place. Arriving late in the evening we got to see the resort in all its lights and glory. The lobby was very classy, and the staff was very nice. The check in was quick and swift. As you can drive down to your own villa, with its own parking, it really felt very luxurious.

The Pools and the garden area was very well lit and clean. Lots of people were cycling and walking around. We used the patio area of our Villa to setup and enjoy sheesha with our family. A very relaxing experience indeed.

But that's about it, as the next day we found out most of the resort was closed. No Jet Skis or Amusement Parks, Massages were not available. Also the beach is very very small which makes it feel like a small resort.

Hence, I would advice to go here only if you need to unwind and relax with a beautiful and green surrounding. I did not find it worth the money I paid as I was looking forward to other things too which unfortunately were not available. Next time, even if I do go, I will call up and confirm availability of services.

Room Tip: Villas are the best if you get lla the services. Call up in advance and check if all facilities advertised on their site are available or not.. especially the water sports, Amusement park and spa and massage services
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SSharif87
Reviewed 10 August 2013

boudl half-moon resort advantages are 1- very clean place 2- service is very good and friendly staff 3- the price is reasonable 3- quite place and sleeping quality is very high , not noisy 4- it is the most far location from Al khobar city but i think this is an advantage to avoid crowd 5- super market is available also in the resort with most of daily needs 6- rooms are new, clean and with all needed facilities 7- swimming pool for men is average and they have also for women 8- spa (gym , Jacuzzi , sauna , steam , massage) are available for both men and women and all for free except massage , there quality is moderate 9- the beach is clean and having beautiful nature but it is not large , they are providing jet-ski and beach buggies for rent the only disadvantage in my opinion that they aren't providing an open buffet !! as it is usual in most of hotels but the restaurant food is OK ,, finally i advise any one coming to half-moon beach to visit it and of-course i will visit it again

Room Tip: rooms in second floor have both swimming pool and sea views , and less noise
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fortraner
Reviewed 9 May 2013

this resort hotel is will designed and have a welcoming staff with clean facilities and a brilliant outdoor views , avoid season times because you will get high prices and a lack of staff survice in outdoor villas , i recommend it to others

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family