US$127
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$152
US$40
Al Gosaibi Hotel(Al Khobar)
US$107
US$104
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$45
US$67
US$190
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree wifiworked finereception staffbusiness hotelroom service isbed was very comfortableeastern provinceswimming poolinns
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Used this hotel for the first time before I went to work and must say I was pleasantly surprised how extremely friendly and helpful all the staff were.
Very clean room with all the extras. (Good WiFi and Tv)
The fish buffet was very good and tasty.
Will definitely return next business trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

When one pictures a Holiday Inn, this hotel is not what comes to mind. As you walk into the lobby, you notice its well-maintained spacious opulence with a few seating areas, a restaurant (I'll get to that in a moment), marble everywhere, a central table with fresh cut flower arrangements, a concierge desk, and a bellman who is always smiling. Mind you, this is all in a Holiday Inn.
My family and I stay here regularly when we travel once a month to the Eastern Province, and we are usually very comfortable during our stays. We have seen the rooms transform over the years we have been frequenting this hotel. In fact, we noticed a few small changes in our room during this stay, like the shower head was new and the desk chair was new as well. They have non-smoking rooms which have a pleasant smell. The bedding is high-end, and you have a choice of pillows, soft or firm. All of these things show me that the owners/managers are interested in guest satisfaction and want us to be comfortable.
Having said that, there are a few rooms we have stayed in over the past year or so that need the mattresses replaced, and for some odd reason, they make up the bed with the flat sheet above the duvet cover. I have to remake the beds each night to correct this.
Oh yes, the restaurant. We always get the package with breakfast included. The restaurant is wide open and provides private seating on the side for those who prefer it. The restaurant overlooks the pool and a well-maintained garden. Again, we have seen transformations at the restaurant. It has selections that appeal to the middle eastern and western pallets. However, the hash browns get soggy and would be kept crispy and warm under a heating lamp instead, and their sausages are cocktail wieners. Their is an omelet station with the most adorable little gentleman, whose chef's hat seems taller than him. He doesn't speak English but gets your order right anyway. I never miss the breakfast.
While we always have offers to stay with family when we visit the Eastern Province, we are comfortable staying at The Holiday Inn in Al Khobar.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This cute little hotel is located between Rakkah and Al Khobar and so it is a good stop over if you want to have a coffee break or have some dessert. The staff were accomodating and congenial to everybody. I promise I will try to visit again soon because its been a while since I first visited this tiny yet charming hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have clients I need to see in Dammam so I stay here frequently.
The staff is always super attentive. They're always accommodating to my needs if I've forgotten something.
The restaurant is excellent. If you don't prefer the buffet then the a la carte menu has some great choices (I recommend the spaghetti).
I've never used the pool but it is well kept so would be ideal if I had the time.
The gym has free weights, some machines, and a few treadmills. You can definitely get a decent workout here.
There's a spa that I haven't used but looks quite nice.

I recommend this place to any who need to travel to the Dammam/Al Khobar area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Kids running around screaming and shouting all night is not what you want after 3 flights.
Otherwise the place is clean and reasonably good value.
The restaurant breakfast is ok, and the room service meals were fine.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Safa A, Reservation Supervisor at Holiday Inn Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Al Khobar. Regarding to you feedback regarding your previous stay, thank you very much for your nice words and please accept our apology for any inconvenience you have faced. Looking forward to welcoming and serving you at our hotel soon.