US$176
Jianguo Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$71
US$69
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$72
US$94
US$87
CrownePlaza.com
US$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$120
US$112
US$88
  • Breakfast included
1,755 results
All reviewsdomestic terminaldeparture hallbaiyun airportterminal buildingmorning flightbetween flightsgolf buggyyoga matconnecting flightexecutive roomnext morninglong layoveryour luggagestayed one nightroom serviceshort staylobby bar
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I had 7 hours (turned out to be 10) between flight connections from London to New Zealand and as part of my airfare I had a room supplied by Southern China Airlines at the Pullman, Guangzhou Airport hotel. I thought it would be a stock standard day room, but it was up on the 5th floor and was a standard room of the hotel. It was beautiful and had a relaxing bath while watching the television and catching up on the news.
The staff at check in where polite and graciously saw me to my room.

I lay under the covers of the oh so comfortable bed but didn't sleep as I was frightened I might miss my connecting flight which as it turned out was impossible due to it being 3 hours late. I could have enjoyed a proper sleep had I but known before I checked out of the hotel but didn't get the text in time.

I wouldn't hesitate to take China Southern Again to and from London, with this added bonus to break up an otherwise arduous trip.

I didn't eat while at the hotel but did enjoy a couple of cups of tea from the tea selection in room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Pullmangzbyairp, Andreas Guest Experience Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear KeithAuckland

Thank you very much for your great comment about our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.
We have many Guests for Transit from beautiful New Zealand which enjoy a stopover for relaxing and get ready for next flight.

Thank you for your compliment about front team which is very helpful and of course show you to your room,I willl defiantly let them know about their job well done.

Next time don’t forget ourTouch Spa at the third floor West wing with our amazing Swimming pool and Fitness lounge which is open from 6:00am in the morning till 22:00pm at night.
Thank you for recommending our Pullman Hotel for all Trip Advisor visitors and please feel welcome back soon to our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel with my two children (9 and 12) recently. The hotel room is well designed and very clean and comfortable. I found hotel staff thoughtful. My kids and I had a good break in between long flights. The pool facility is great. The lobby staff were very helpful in transporting our luggage to the airport. The location is perfect for anyone who has to transfer flights in Guangzhou. My kids had such a great time that they requested to come back in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Pullmangzbyairp, Andreas Guest Experience Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear 748claire

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with the kids at our Pullman Hotel.

Our Swimming pool is really nice together with our Fitness lounge which is open from 6:00am in the morning till 22:00pm at night.

Of course it is our priority to provide a super clean Guest Room with all amenities for our Guests.

Also our Lobby team Welcomer Bellboy Concierge Receptionist are always for the lookout to help.
Thank you for your praise >my kids had such a great time that they requested to come back in the future.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Easy check-in, huge King bed, big fluffy pillows, muted tones in the room, pool, great service, gorgeous decor, lots to see, breakfast was fantastic. And it's an airport hotel. Would go back in a heart beat.

Stayed: May 2017
Pullmangzbyairp, Andreas Guest Experience Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear 50gumbys

We have many guest from beautiful Australia which come for Stop over to enjoy our Hotel for some rest and move on to their next destination.

Our team at the reception is really eager to be fast for check in and check out.

You right we have big pillows and by the way we have six pillows in all our guest rooms.

Thank you that you mention the breakfast was fantastic in our 24 hours open Western Restaurant U8.

Also our Touch Spa at the third floor West wing with our amazing Swimming pool and Fitness lounge which is open from 6:00am in the morning till 22:00pm at night.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

It is far from new and you can feel it in all the details, but it still works alright, I just wish it would be less expensive. It is 5 minute walk from airport gates and it literally took me 10 minutes to walk from the bed to the check-in counter for my flight. Breakfast is pretty poor, a lot of stuff but nothing you would actually eat for breakfast.

Room Tip: I had a more expensive room with the view, but it only means that your window will face the airport, not the inner grounds of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Pullmangzbyairp, Andreas Guest Experience Manager at Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Gleb_ka

Thank you for your comment about our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.
Your right we are conveniently located across Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport it takes you 30-seconds walk from the main terminal Exit 12-13 walk through the covered walkway towards the hotel and don’t forget to look out for our white golf buggy which help with your luggage.
All Guest Rooms give you enough space to do your business or leisure Activities.

We already in steps to refurnish all our guest rooms to make it nicer for our guests.

Thank you for staying with us and please feel welcome back soon to our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

Easy Booking= reservation@pullmanguangzhou.com

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Made reservation months ago through China Southern business class. We had 9 hour layover. Room not ready. They said come back in 45 min . Two hours later we had to yell to get room. Wound up w two twins not king but whatever. Got buffet as it came w room. Very pretty but tourist food.
Room nice but had weird smell.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank TheFoodieTravelerLA

Dear TheFoodieTravelerLA

I apologize that you wait so long for your room and for your uncomfortable experience.

Please give us the opportunity to improve our attentiveness to make sure when you come back everything will be fine.

For your other points we defiantly share with the relevant departments and assure that we improve our professionalism.

Thank you for your comment and please feel welcome back soon to our nice Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.

Easy Booking=reservation@pullmanguangzhou.com