“toured china ..”

US$156.00*
Xi'an City Bus Day Tour
Ranked #18 of 83 Tours in Xi'an
More attraction details
Owner description: China Connection Tours is a leading China tour operator which has over twenty-years of experience in tour booking. The goal of our online services is to deliver great quality with competitive prices for custom China tours and pre-arranged tour packages throughout China and other Asian countries. With annual revenue of over twenty million US dollars and a workforce of 150 travel professionals and staff, CCT provides you with the best in China travel solutions available in the industry today.
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Fiona at China Connection tours did a wonderful job by doing all our tours in a few different cities , arranging guides and hotels and transfers. this s the third time i have used them and i am happy

2  Thank Zunaid M

Reviewed 7 November 2016

From India went on a group tour to China. At the end of this 2 of us went to other places. for this
We booked Zhujiajio and Zhangjiajie trip thro’ China connection tours.
Ms Cynthia was my travel consultant. Trip was very well organised.
I sincerely thank Cynthia for excellent co ordination and organizing the trip so well. From the beginning, she had been very prompt and quick in reply. Pointwise reply with absolute clarity was very useful. I very much liked her professional excellence and ETHICS . Itinerary she prepared was also good and covered all sightseeing places in the city of visit. We enjoyed the trip very much. I strongly recommend “ china Connection tours” for every one taking china trip.
Guides were also very nice and courteous.
Specially Ms Wendy Deng @ Zhangjiajie, who was with us for 3 days was very nice and took good care of us.
Zhangjiajie is marvelous. Most beautiful place..

Reviewed 5 November 2016

My travel consultant was great! I told her the areas that I wanted to visit, how long I wanted to stay, and she was able to make all of the travel arrangements (Hotels, trains, flights, day tours, group tours, private tours and on my own) for me. I traveled on my own to the different cities and was able to be independent and do my own site seeing as well! When I first got to China, my travel consult with txt me to make sure I left to the train station or airport on time and would txt me the information of the guide (if I had a guide for the day). It was very convenient and I felt like I had someone to contact if I had any questions. I had a great time and Thank you for making traveling in China so easy! I saw a ton and have a great time!

1  Thank Carol A
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Our group of 10 people had in August 2016, 17 days travel through China with China Connection Tours. The journey included: Bejing, Louyang, Xian, Xining, Tibet (Lhasa, Gyantze, Shigatze), Chengdu, Dali, Kunming, Guilin, Shanghai. Although the journey was very intense (as we requested), with several internal flights, trains and lot of travel with buses, Eric and his agency organized us wonderful journey in which in the shortest possible time we saw the most amazing parts of the China. Erik organized our trip including all destinations according to our wishes. Compared with other agencies from China which I contacted regarding the same program, the price we received was the lowest. Unlike other agencies, we should pay only 30% of the price in advance, and the rest upon arrival to Beijing. When we were organizing our travel, day by day Erik was in constant e-mail contact with us, promptly responding to all questions and our suggestions. Likewise, during the trip, when one flight was canceled, why we were not able to visit one destination according to the porgram, in constant contact with Eric, he made a backup plan for us and we continued to travel with no greater loss in the program. For the unrealized part of the program we have received a partial refund. We asked for accommodation in 3 * hotels, and most of the hotels were very good, with good location, and with good breakfast bufffets, As we requested to have dinners included in price, each day we had rich and delicious chinese mieals in local restaurants, with at least one drink included. All airport/train station/ hotel transfers were on time, and the size of busses was in vehicles with enought space for passangers and baggage. In each city we had different guide and driver, and it is expected that not all were of the same quality, but with the majority of local guides we were satisfied. China Connection tour is definitely the agency that I would recommend to anyone who wants to travel to China, and I'm gonna contact them again if I will travel there again.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

a.This was my first time in China and definitely I wanted to make the most of it. I found this travel agency online while searching for the best option for my travel to China. I traveled with my wife and kid and I want to have a safe and enjoyable experience. I will present my experience considering the Plus and Minus of this travel experience.
b.Plus:
i. Customer Service: Eric Xu the travel agent for my trip was outstanding on customer service. Eric helped me, clarified my doubts and looked for the best options based on my requests. I had many questions about my trip, specifically about the food as I do not eat traditional Chinese food and I wanted a hotel with American breakfast buffet.
ii. Price: This Company is by far really cost-efficient compared to other that I have searched and got quotes. I searched chinatours.com, gate1travel.com, among others.
iii. Customer contact: I had some doubts and situations on the way and Eric was available to help me and he got solutions for my situations. He was always ready to help me. I contacted him by “WhatsApp”, while I was in China.
iv. Itinerary details: I received a detailed tailored itinerary for my nine (9) day trip to Beijing, Xian, and Shanghai with the hotels, flights, train and transportations.

C. Minus:
i. Hotels: I was in the Ibis Xian hotel and the breakfast was less than continental even though that it was a “Buffet” breakfast. It only had boiled eggs, bread, butter, milk, fruits, and cereal. No cheeses, hams, bacon, or sausages. There were other typical Chinese breakfast options but they were also limited.
ii. Tour: I asked for group tours and I had almost all tours with the individual tour, which I did not like because I love to interact with other people. Also, the tours had the obligatory shopping tours to the jade shops, Coffee demonstrations, and other super boring shop stops. I was informed of this but it is very boring and annoying as it is obligatory. Also, I had one tour guide which was unkind, inattentive, her English was really bad to understand, and we ended having a bad time. On the positive side, my Tour agent (Eric Xu) gave me a reimbursement for the bad experience with that bad tour guide at the Great Wall.