“Private tour”

US$156.00*
Xi'an City Bus Day Tour
Ranked #18 of 83 Tours in Xi'an
More attraction details
Owner description: China Connection Tours is a leading China tour operator which has over twenty-years of experience in tour booking. The goal of our online services is to deliver great quality with competitive prices for custom China tours and pre-arranged tour packages throughout China and other Asian countries. With annual revenue of over twenty million US dollars and a workforce of 150 travel professionals and staff, CCT provides you with the best in China travel solutions available in the industry today.
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Thanks Fiona for arranging my private tour in Beijing, Xian and Chengdu within a week after my initial request on your company website. Everything went on well as planned and on time, the transfers, good guides, hotel stays, and travel by different means such as bullet train, overnight on normal train, private car, bus, subway and air. Your dedication to your work is exceptional facilitating my stay in Xian as smoothly as possible, like meeting at train station on arrival and transfer to hotel or the other train station knowing that it is difficult for me to get around as not speaking Chinese. Gilbert

1  Thank Gilbert1811
eric0105, Director of Sales at China Connection Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Dear Gilbert,

Thanks for your compliment, picked you up and accompanied you walking in Xi’an, which makes me a very wonderful memory, we are becoming good friend during the communication, we had dinners together, and often chat through Wechat app. I feel so happy that you are satisfied all the services along with your China tour. I do hope we will meet some time in your country. Thanks again and wish you everything goes well.

Best Regards,
Fiona

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I booked this tour at the end of January 2017. I accidentally booked the wrong dates but the company worked with me and I was able to still get the full tour. The tour guide was friendly and informative. The transportation was comfortable and reliable. The trips were well organized. I highly recommend this tour company.

eric0105, Director of Sales at China Connection Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your positive comments on our tour service. We were so glad to arrange the tour for you in Beijing, and helped you amend the tour arrangements when you arrived one day later than the plan. Your compliment is the great encouragement to us. We will continue to improve our service and look forward to your next visit to China. Thank you!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We wish to thank Dora very much for all her assistance and patience with the coordination of our private 16 day ceramics tour in October. She was so helpful in adjusting the itinerary to suit us.
Thank you Dora for organising all the guides, drivers and the hotels, flights and train journey. We so appreciated help from the guides and drivers as we transferred to each wonderful hotel. Everything went very smoothly.

Each of the guides were excellent and very knowledgable about Chinese culture and their particular city - Linda in Beijing & Baoding, Winston in Zhengzhou, Linda in Xi’an, Peter in Jingdezhen and Kris in Shanghai. We visited a number of museums and kiln sites and learnt much about Chinese ceramics. The guides also suggested extra attractions to visit so we could experience as much as possible each day.

We highly recommend Dora and China Connection Tours. You give an outstanding service. Thank you!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Fiona at China Connection tours did a wonderful job by doing all our tours in a few different cities , arranging guides and hotels and transfers. this s the third time i have used them and i am happy

2  Thank Zunaid M
Reviewed 7 November 2016

From India went on a group tour to China. At the end of this 2 of us went to other places. for this
We booked Zhujiajio and Zhangjiajie trip thro’ China connection tours.
Ms Cynthia was my travel consultant. Trip was very well organised.
I sincerely thank Cynthia for excellent co ordination and organizing the trip so well. From the beginning, she had been very prompt and quick in reply. Pointwise reply with absolute clarity was very useful. I very much liked her professional excellence and ETHICS . Itinerary she prepared was also good and covered all sightseeing places in the city of visit. We enjoyed the trip very much. I strongly recommend “ china Connection tours” for every one taking china trip.
Guides were also very nice and courteous.
Specially Ms Wendy Deng @ Zhangjiajie, who was with us for 3 days was very nice and took good care of us.
Zhangjiajie is marvelous. Most beautiful place..