Lowest prices for your stay
US$154
Free cancellation until 14/12/22
Expedia.comUS$155
Hotels.comUS$155
Trip.comUS$170
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

This hotel is far from the city located in rural Hokkaido. Probably this is the biggest hotel in the area with around 3 to 4 connecting buildings. The lobby is spacious and offers its own convenience store.

Despite the hotel size, it desperately needs renovation as the lobby, amenities and rooms were past their glory days. Fortunately, the service was good and the rooms were the biggest i have encountered in my various tours in different areas of Japan. If available, you may request for Japanese themed rooms for authentic nippon ambiance.

This hotel also offers onsen spa in the basement and uppermost floor with open area option. A must try especially during winter season.

The main restaurant offers buffet with plenty of food options. The three night stay is worth it. Overall, the experience is just satisfactory but if you’re in a big group this is the best choice.

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank iamricochet23
Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

Large indoor play pool area but very crowded, abit mould on the outdoor areas, could be cleaner. Dinner buffet was amazing, best we had on our sapporo trip. Breakfast buffet was ok. Room was clean and with good views. Onsen was relaxing, indoor and outdoor, but might need more maintenance as my sister and I had slight rash after using.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank teoweme
Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

My family n myself was there on 14 December 2018.
The hotel was a little old but very well maintained. The place was clean.
The buffer breakfast and dinner was great. Plenty of choice on Japanese and Western food.
While having dinner, I could have accidentally misplaced
my mobile phone. Went over to the dinning Hall counter and spoke to a young lady (intern or trainess) and request for assistance to locate my mobile phone. Spoke to her in English but she could not understand what I was talking about.
She has a look more of a lady from China. So I spoke to her in Mandarin. She responded so fast in Mandarin and I was so delighted as someone could understand what I was taking about. Within next next 20 minutes she found my mobile phone as was looking high n low for me to return my phone as I was still walking around trying to locate my phone.
I couldn't believe it that someone really found it and returned it.
I couldn't Thanks her enough.
It's great to have a great n honest staff . Am so happy with the return till forgotten to ask for her name.
Will like to take this opportunity to say ..Thank You.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2018

1 night in this hotel just for onsen experience, a lot of people come for onsen at here, then no peace area to relax. Room is wide, worm and comfortable but wifi is poor signal. Diner and breakfast are plain.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Sawai P
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

would reccomend if you go there with friends and children. the staff there is very helpful even though they dont speak english. the water park is fun and the buffet is very good.. drinks in the buffet are a little high and if you order the refillabel your whole group has to order the same thing and it is only good for an hour.

Date of stay: June 2018