“Best Ramen in Town”

Ranked #87 of 13,775 Restaurants in Kyoto
Neighbourhood: Shimogyo-ku
Neighbourhood: Shimogyo-ku
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

After i read all the good reviews about this restaurant i decided to try their Ramen and i was not deceived. It is a busy little restaurant but food is really great , tried the Chicken Ramen and wanted to get an other one but there was a long line up to order, the chicken was a signature too, crispy and juicy from inside . Loved the place.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

visited this resto 2 times in September 2017 (sorry for delay review). we ordered same meals to check the consistency ;-) I came up with the decision that their chicken karage is great (no wonder its the first "empty" on the vending machine), salted ramen was ok. chicken (or beef I forgot) rice was so so...

Reviewed 9 November 2017

First place we went to eat in Kyoto. members in our party who eat regular ramen were very impressed with how good their broth and overall food quality is.
Definitely going back to this place when we are in Kyoto again.
Simply awesome!
value is excellent too.
we had ramen, karage, eggs and rice with bonito flakes.
keep up the good work guys.

also they have a prayer room in the premises which I thought was awesome.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Had our lunch before went to tokyo.the place quit small but enoght to cater about 3 families.they provided prayer room to ease the muslim tourist.the service also fast.you order you food by using the machine,then pass the order card to waitress.the food quite nice and big portion. My children love their fried chicken .the location just near the kyoto train station.it open at 11.30am.better come early to avoid long queue.the price is quit affordable

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I had the spicy soy ramen, it was the best ramen I tasted during my 8-day trip to Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka). Price is reasonable, 720 yen for this dish. Prayer room is the most convenient I've experienced; separate room for men and women, able to occupy 2 people at a time in each room, and the best part is I went there for 2 consecutive days and the praying clothes for ladies were changed! (Maybe coincidentally it's time they change it but this kinda little details is what keeping the customers) The place can hold about 20 people at a time, so perhaps avoid the normal meal time. I'd definitely come here again if I were to visit Kyoto in the future.