“Not worth it”

Ranked #2 of 251 Shopping in Osaka
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We r

Rally we're looking forward
D to visiting this place but found it to be very boring. Not the same Vibe as Namba

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Another shopping experience that shows a different side to Japan. Very enjoyable place to visit away from the temples!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Good ramen ! Near Tenjimbashi
Longest street in Japan I ordered the miso ramen and the BBQ pork with rice The BBQ pork has a sauce to die for and the rice is good too !
The restaurant is very close to Tenma rail station

1  Thank CindyTan888
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I love shopping, but when I have the opportunity to visit other country I really want to go to shopping street, it's always fun and I can find a good souvenir

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Well, it’s a street, a long shopping street, that spreads maybe 2 Km.
I would probably not go there on purpose unless it was raining, but we were at Tenmangu Shrine at lunch time and wanted a place to eat so we decided to check this street.
It’s not fancy, I think it is more local orientated, and there aren’t brand products here but it’s interesting and things are cheaper than on Dotonbori or Shinsaibashi. You can find cosmetic shops, souvenir shops, clothes shops, massage shops, bakeries, restaurants and some food street sellers. The shops are small and more on the traditional. Sellers don’t speak a lot of English.
It provided a nice lunch in a restaurant near the shrine and pleasant walk after.

2  Thank SmasKim