“Exquisite Thai food in elegant surroundings”
Review of Celadon

Celadon
Ranked #167 of 4,430 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Keeping traditions alive at Celadon Royal Thai Restaurant, indulge in this space filled with ancient Thai artifacts, complimented with true Thai cuisine, brilliantly prepared by experienced Thai chefs. Try the popular Green Curry, Tom Yam and other Thai specialties.
Reviewed 10 February 2017

My wife's comment says it all 'tastes so good we don't have to go back to Thailand'. Since it was our first visit we played it safe and got Tom Yam Kung and Tom Yam Gai, the mixed appetizer plate (more than enough for two) a Pad Thai with seafood and a salad (mango I believe). The flavors, presentation and portion size were over the top and lemongrass tea was just right to sip along with it.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

We visited this eatery in KL Pavilion for lunch and were rewarded with a great meal. Shared a Heart of Celadon platter which was quite delicious and washed it down with a beer and cocktail. Service was OK and meal was well priced. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

This is not Thailand but nevertheless Celadon serves good thai food. It is not Thailand as it is in a Mall so the atmosphere is all very clean and organised rather than Thai street food. Good service. Prices are quite high for this part of the world. I paid 700 Ringgit for 7 people so really that's OK but very little alcohol.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Visited Celadon with my very picky daughter on a trip to Kuala Lumpur. We had the mango salad, the chicken and veggie cups, royal money bags, the spicy minced chicken, and the spicy jumbo prawns. Everything was amazing but our favorite was the cashew chicken - my daughter couldn't get enough and made us go back 3 more times! She has not stopped talking about since we've been home. We live in Canada and can't find anything comparable, would love love love to have the recipe!!!

Highly recommend this restaurant, in all my travels in Southeast Asia, this is one of the best thai restaurants I've tried! Thank you Celadon for a memorable experience.

AbsoluteThaiMsia, Public Relations Manager at Celadon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear valued customer! We are so delighted to receive such positive feedback from your experience. We strive hard to keep our Company value of Hospitality with a heart. We look forward to being at your service again.

Good day!
Absolute Thai Management

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Just moved to KL from the USA. And by far, this establishment has the best Pineapple Rice dish I've ever tasted in all of my travels. Plus, the staff are great! My Malay and Arab friends complain that the prices are too high. I tell them what my mother always told me: "Good food aint cheap, and cheap food ain't good!" I'm a regular now!!!

AbsoluteThaiMsia, Public Relations Manager at Celadon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Tykelly,

Thank you so much the great review! We're excited to hear you are happy with our food and service. We'll continue to keep our standards up to serve you better.

Looking forward to be at your service again.
Regards,
Absolute Thai Malaysia Management.