“Beautiful Indian food”
Review of Myra's

Myra's
Ranked #484 of 4,398 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

The Indian food was beautiful. The tastes were amazing and we were very pleased with our dish.

The Mexican food is not great.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Was in the mood for Mexican, so I tried Myra's which was located in my hotel. I ordered a Frozen Strawberry Margarita and a Mexican Pizza. Both really hit the spot and quite satisfying.

1  Thank clairmontjeff
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I stumbled upon this cool restaurant after a long day of travel and wanted something very close to my hotel. I was pleasantly surprised by the combination of Indian and Mexican food on the dinner menu and admit to returning there three more times because of the variety of tasty dishes on offer.
The daily lunch specials are great value and not too large for that time of the day. The staff were welcoming and friendly made it easy to return travelling alone. Perhaps the only thing they had their music video up way too loud on occasions, playing heavy metal at the dinner sitting was a bit much but they did turn it down when I asked nicely!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We had dinner at Myra while we stayed at Holiday Inn Express. The place has great food. Staff is very lively and friendly.

The live music was really good and refreshed some good old songs. The female singer was amazing.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

This is a excellent restaurant ❤️
#Good&FriendlyStaff