“Food hunt”
Review of Melawati Mall

Melawati Mall
Ranked #160 of 318 things to do in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Here for dinner. Spotted Kelantanese Delight in the foodcourt. Nasi Kerabu with Fried Chicken. The taste was there, but not strong enough. Should ask them put more Budu sauce.

1  Thank LLing_L
"shop"
"kl"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 7 March 2018

This mall has been my frequent visit with friends whenever we feel like treating ourselves to good food. We enjoyed foods served at the food court with lots of choices and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

There are far better malls to go to in Kuala Lumpur. Found this mall had limited smaller stores. The food court had a foul smell. Service levels were not up to much . Didn’t enjoy my experience here.

1  Thank DB1076
Reviewed 31 October 2017

This only happened yesterday 30 October 2017. My children and I decided to have dinner at the MM as we wanted to experience every eatery place there is at the MM Mall. We have great dinner at this teppanyaki place at Level 3 Food Empire area and the staff was friendly. After dinner we decided to watch Thor Ragnarok at GSC. It was fine until after the movie. I was about to pay for my parking ticket when my son realized he his wallet was missing. Dashed like mad, we quickly went back to the GCS Cinema, knowing that was the last place we were at, to get the staff helped locate his wallet. My daughter and I were right behind calming ourselves first before we asked the gentleman at the ticketing counter if he could help my son located his wallet. He immediately contacted the staff in-charged of the Cinema room and instantly they found the wallet. This professional action by the staffs were fantastic! I can't remember their names but I have to let you know GSC Management that you have a fantastic staff and I couldn't thank enough. Appreciate all the help from the wonderful staffs even at the closing our of the movie counter.

2  Thank myaicen
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This mall is very near to my home but thats not the only factor for giving this mall 4 stars.

I like how the mall have many of my prefered shops at their mall. There are a lot of restaurants too. The food court is commendable.

Apart from that, it has plenty of parking spaces. With the mall is strategically situated near to MRR2 with provide easy access, it can be daunting to go to the mall especially if there is pasar malam or pasar tani at the area because it jammed up the place.

Currently there are some shops which is unoppened, but it will be soon.