Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$91
US$85
Hilton
  • Restaurant
US$196
US$158
Mandarin Oriental
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$77
US$83
US$68
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$124
US$76
US$72
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$147
US$140
US$90
US$79
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$133
US$101
Trip.com
US$122
US$100
1,965 results
All reviewspetronas towersstudio apartmentsteam roominfinity poollaundry roomfully equipped kitchenwell equipped gymrestaurants and barsliving areaexcellent locationbukit bintangthe ground floorsuria klccwalking distancewashing machineegg stationrain shower
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Me and My business partner just stayed in an one bed room apartment in this hotel. They are world class and gave us a free upgrade when we requested for a smoking room. Overall, very near to KLCC and all day and night activities. Even though we stayed just one day for work, our check-in and check-out was fast saving our time. We checked out bit late but the reception never pushed us and gave us the time when we wanted to leave. Lot of options for food and places for entertainment. Choose this hotel, they will take care of their guests well. Overall my experience was great.

Room Tip: Talk to reception, they are helpful and supportive
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Thompson S, General Manager at Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Vinsebby,

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very nice with spacious room and a beautiful infinity pool on the rooftop. The breakfast provided was wonderful with variety menus. They also provide the free of charge Baby Cot upon my request. One more, the location is perfect which is very close to some restaurants and also Suria KLCC.
Unfortunately the Reception (specially the one named Balqis) weren't friendly to foreign guests.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Nonix,

thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you were happy with our spacious rooms, facilities and the location of our hotel. We regret to know that you did not have a pleasant experience during your check in. I will personally investigate this matter and we do appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us identify the areas we can improve the guest experience.

If you travelling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Cold shower, leaking sink and noisy airco. The bed was amazing. Service was also good. Location is great, close to the Twin towers. Lot of restaurants and bars around the hotel. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
1  Thank Gerrit D
Thompson S, General Manager at Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Gerrit D,

thank you for your feedback. Apology on the unpleasant issues which we do note for quick rectification. Nevertheless, we are happy to know that your stay was good on the overall as our service and location have met your expectations.

We value you as our guest and hope you will continue to choose Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur for your future travel needs.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Frasers location is great if you want to be near to KLCC. Just 5min walk and you are there. My stay at the 3 room executive was great. Clean, well appointed and large luxurious rooms. It is definitely worth the money and great service at check in and breakfast too. The rooms are very clean and new. The kitchen are very well stocked with utensils. The lift issue may be a threat so suggest they got to upgrade the lift system soon. Well done Frasers!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear China_Walker,

thank you for taking the time to review our property. We work hard to make your every experience pleasant at our hotel and we are pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service, facilities and location of the hotel. We are highly motivated by your words and ensure you that we shall continue to strive for excellence. Your loyalty and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I stayed at this place for 3 nights, with my husband and two kids. The room we stayed in had 2 bedrooms - a huge master bedroom and another smaller guest bedroom. There was a little kitchenette with all necessary equipment, dining table, etc, and a living room. Everything was well maintained in the room. Aircon was good, and so was the water heater. The room was kept clean and towels and toiletries were always replaced promptly. I just wished there were more windows in the room coz there was only one in the master bedroom.

The location is great! Just 5mins walk to Suria KLCC and a short cab ride to Bukit Bintang. A number of restaurants and bars around the area too. I have nothing much to comment about the staff has I did not have much dealings with them. But the staff at the restaurant during breakfast were very prompt and polite. Although there wasn't as much variety during breakfast as what I have experienced in other hotels, it was still good enough for me and my family.

The swimming pool is quite small, but it wasn't crowded at all. I wished I had the time to use the other facilities as well - gym, steam/sauna, hot/cold dip pools. There were two game rooms as well, with PSP and I think Wii, am not too sure. But my 11yr old son wasn't too impressed with that. The view at the pool is really nice, especially at night when the nearby KL tower (not Twin Towers) lights up in different beautiful colours.

Just as a side note, I would prefer staying around the Bukit Bintang area as it is more vibrant to my liking. But that is a personal choice. As for Frasers Place, I think it is good enough for me!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear srrsSG,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We work hard to make your every experience pleasant at our hotel and we are pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service, facilities and location of the hotel. We are highly motivated by your words and ensure you that we shall continue to strive for excellence. Your loyalty and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.