US$109
US$94
US$71
US$179
US$168
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$188
US$97
US$93
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$128
US$125
Hotels.com
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$134
US$107
Trip.com
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$91
US$85
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

3,727 results
All reviewsmakan kitchendouble treethe executive loungewelcome cookiewarm cookiesampang park stationdiamond memberpetronas towerspillow menufood courtshopping mallcovered walkwayupon checkrain showerbusiness tripmodern hotelfree shuttle
Reviewed 18 January 2012

very good location for these hotel who have all the advantage of a Hilton with a better value for money.
The executive lounge is very convenient and the staff really excellent....
The AXIS bar is well located but there is a better place to stay.....go to the pool and have dinner at the alfresco italian restaurant...
An other good point ...the quality of the breakfast..

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Doubletree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

Dear edourdgalisson,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us especially the location, Executive Lounge, restaurants & bar, foods quality. I am happy to hear how the team looked after you.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

I recently stayed at the hotel while on a brief business trip to KL (my first visit to the city). The staff was very nice and helpful, the food in the dining room very good, location near the center, public transportation, all the amenities were clean and well maintained. I highly recommend it and look forward to coming back.

Dear aprosenberg,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us especially the location, foods, room amenities and how the staff looked after you. I trust you also enjoyed our famous Doubletree cookie, and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Doubletree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2012

Followed my husband as he has a meeting in KL the next day. Decided to book Doubletree, we figured out since it's a Hilton group hotel, the excellent service has to be somewhat similar if not better. Arrived at around 10 pm, was surprised to see the concept of the reception/ check in area is so...open. Well it doesn't matter as long as service is efficient. And apparently it was not. Had a good 15-minute wait although there were only a few others checking in before us. 6 reception desk (inclusive of 2 HHonors for members), surely you'd think checking in was a breeze. Oh, and none of those famous Doubletree cookies served to us too.

Our room was clean and neat, love the pillows but no bathtub (seriously, for a rm400 room??!??). No free Wi-Fi, my number one pet peeve. Even a 3-star hotel has free Wi-Fi, what is the logic behind paying for the service after you've paid almost RM500 for your room per night??? It just doesn't make sense. Didn't take the room with breakfast so ordered room service for Malaysian breakfast (nasi lemak with teh tarik). Service was fairly quick, in around 30 minutes my order arrived. The rice was fragrant, but sadly the chicken was a disappointment. The menu clearly stated "Spring chicken". Well this was more like an old chicken, meat was tough and taste a bit gamey, like it's been cooked for days and just heated up/ re-fried. Hilton ALWAYS has excellent room service menu, but I guess this one is really not up to par with Hilton's, or even any 5 star hotel standards. And it's rm40. Such a waste, I could have gotten a cheaper and tastier nasi lemak else where.

We decided to check out early; this time was faster than checking in. Before checking out, I decided to rate our stay in the feedback form as usual; surprised to see the question about receiving the signature Doubletree cookies upon arrival already checked "YES". That was an outright lie.

Parking was not free. RM10 for a day's stay. Again, what's with the charge-every-single-thing concept?

I think we'll stick to our usual spot next time, thanks.

1  Thank illeuzaini
Doubletree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2012

Dear illeuzaini,

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedbacks on the hotel.

First please let me offer my apologies that you were treated with an undesirable level of service. The problems you mentioned with reception service and no Doubletree cookies were presented to you upon check-in have been addressed to our team. I apologize for this.

I do understand that your disappointment with the consistent problems you must feel having to experience the poor service & quality of foods. I also noted your comment regarding the necessity to provide complimentary Wi-Fi service. We are working with the team for improvement at this stage and we expect to see some improvements in this area shortly, as it is important for all guests.

Nevertheless I don’t want to review each point, as obviously your general disappointment is the main concern. I do feel that your stay was not comparable with the usual experience that our guests enjoy, and I would like to be able to try and make this right for you. Please write to me directly Ian.Barrow@hilton.com when you finalize the dates for the next trip and I will ensure we take good care of you.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your disappointing experience, and I hope we have the opportunity to provide better service in future for you.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

Very good place to stay for business traveller. Can walk to petronas twin tower in 5 minutes and there you can find underground commuter, local food, finance centre and many more useful place there.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Doubletree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

Dear Biskut,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us especially the locations. I trust you also enjoyed our famous Doubletree cookie, and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Doubletree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2012

The hotel is very new. When we arrive at the entrance of the hotel, it seems that there are still a lot of construction works. It is a bit strange when finding the reception counter from the entrance, as you need to take the escalator up after you found a very small direction sign. There was no one greeting at the hotel entrance and lead us to the reception counter.

The room is nicely decorated. The bed is comfortable, and had a nice sleep. The breakfast was a nice one, with wide range of food selection, from local food to indian, chinese, westerm...

But this hotel is located somewhere remote, not located close to major shopping area or the local spots.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Dear sekiR,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us especially the room and breakfast spread. I also noted your comment about the direction to hotel lobby. Your comments have helped us to improve our guest experience and certainly we will review this with the team on hotel guest ambassador at main entrance for improvement in future.