“1 buffet, 3 decent Restuarants”

DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #23 of 350 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Always thought you couldn't have too much choice with good food, turns out I was wrong. The doubletree by Hilton in KL has 3 Restaurants on the 11th floor, Chinese, Malay and Indian. When you opt for the buffet you are given a free run on the 3 Restaurants. They all have a range of fresh authentic meals with attentive service, leaving most of us confused by the great choice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kamau W
DoubleTree-KL_MGMT, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Kamau W,

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am very delighted that you enjoyed our signature restaurant Makan Kitchen showcase a "Malaysian heritage eating village” by being a hub for culinary actions where specialty chefs dish up recipes from six local cuisines; from the popular Malay, Chinese, Indian to the more authentic Peranakan, Kristang and Iban delights. I hope to be able to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Regards Axel Harmand, General Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,506)

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Comfortable room with high tech facilities. Swimming pool so relaxing specially the massage area. Excellent buffet spread. Helpful staff. Could have been better if our room had the petronas view. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear MiAmoreTravels,

I am very delighted that you had taste our DoubleTree warm & caring service. I trust you also enjoyed our signature restaurant Makan Kitchen with wide array of breakfast options, showcases the rich variety of Malaysian cuisine in six variations. Please be informed that the only rooms with Petronas Twin Towers is Terrace Suite.

I hope to be able to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

excellent! I had stayed for 4 nights and the area was very easy to hop in/out for me to see my clients as the restaurants surrounding the hotel are worth to dine in and very near to KLCC just 8-10 mins by walk!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree-KL_MGMT, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear thaworna,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us especially that you found our location at your convenient. I hope to be able to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Hotel is quite central to everything, being taxi 15 min max to most worthwhile destinations. Hotel in general was very clean with my room being quite spacious. Staff very friendly and you get a warm cookie on arrival, nice touch Pool area is nice on level 10 with an Italian restaurant also located there Good experience overall and would use again for business trips

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear jaysonmrg,

I am very delighted that you had taste our DoubleTree warm & caring service and you found our location at your convenient. I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree cookie and I hope to be able to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed every aspect of our stay here including the beautiful greeting cookie, the delicious food and the kind nature of the staff. Our one complaint was the fact that it was impossible to relax by the pool due to the presence of between 10-15 children screaming and not a parent in sight! No issue with the presence of children but I would perhaps suggest that they should be more thoroughly supervised and parents more sensitive to the needs of other guests. We had a busy schedule travelling for study and only had a short amount of time to relax and unwind which really was spoilt by how loud these darn kids were! Please note this is not a reflection on how nice the hotel and its staff are - they are lovely.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Emily D,

I am delighted that you had taste our DoubleTree warm & caring service and trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree cookie. I am however disappointed to learn your comments on the poolside experience. We apologies for the experience which did not meet your expectations over the busy national holidays.

I look forward to welcoming you back as our guest when you next return you to Kuala Lumpur!

Regards Axel Harmand, General Manager