“A* service for our large hen party”

Loco bar and restaurant
Ranked #101 of 4,420 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mexican, Western and Asian delights in the heart of KL
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Dave (owner) and the other staff did an excellent job when I booked the area upstairs for a hen party. They decorated the area with balloons and really looked after us. Great food and decent priced drinks. Thanks Dave and the girls!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Nice place to have a drink and chill. So satisfied with costumer service and really nice staff there, especially with Ara and Ivy who gived us a very good service to me and my friend. I really really recommend this bar and restaurant! Thank you so much for these days and good stay in Kuala Lumpur!!!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We were welcomed by a magnificent setting. Beautiful quality bar.
The menu offers a wide variety of mouth-watering food, super chill beers and great selections of drinks. We had the Chipotle Chilaquiles aka traditional Mexican nachos as a starter and Burrito. They were exquisite. Adding on with Paulaner pint while my partner tried Very Berry Mojito (a must try).
The owner Dave, is very friendly and is always around willing to exchange some kind words with all his customers. Simply excellent service!
Great sports venue too.
The best part NO SERVICE CHARGE OF 10% on the bill!!

I had a pleasant dining experience. For this reason I highly recommend going to the Loco Bar and Restaurant.

-Vimal R / KL

Reviewed 1 June 2017

One of the top spots at Changkat! Nice and friendly staff that don't try to drag people in from the street. The owner Dave held the place open until early morning when we didn't wanted to leave!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Good place for Mexican food in kl, great chilli and nachos.
Good selection of drinks. Very good service.