3,004 results
All reviews shanghai restaurant the executive lounge shook restaurant starhill gallery bukit bintang pavilion mall special thanks junior suite business trip shopping district food court duty manager location is excellent upon check petronas towers velu renovation
Reviewed 13 September 2017

JW Marriott is in the heart of KL. Pavilion shopping center is just across the street. It is very easy to go for shopping, dinning, or drinking.

The hotel is in remodeling at this point. I got a newly renovated room during my stay. The room is big, clean, and comfortable. I really like the room. However, the gym and executive lounge lounge are in the temporary sites. I am looking forward to visiting the renovated executive lounge and gym next time.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank the Executive Lounge Manager (Velu). I met him at the first day of my stay. Whenever I met him during my stay, he was always with full of energy and hospitality. I really enjoyed his services. He and other hotel staff gave me wonderful experience at JW Marriott. I am looking forward to my next visiting...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 963bearn
Skaf M, General Manager at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Nanuk B,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read about your experience with us and also very pleased to inform you that both our Gym and Executive Lounge are now open again. Thank you for mentioning the names of those associates whom provided excellent service so that we may recognize and thank them personally. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Kuala Lumpur. Thank you once again for your loyalty to our brand and our hotel.

Regards, Mahmoud Skaf, Area General Manager, Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Neither am I rich nor am I royalty but the staff here at the JW made me feel like both. All the -ve reviews I kept reading about the ongoing renovation made me almost cancel my reservation in favor of The Majestic.

Enter Wonder woman - Shireen Monteiro who took it upon herself to make sure our stay was most comfortable, I am blown away by the fact that every little aspect of our stay was looked into and catered to with flawless execution.

The entire staff went above and beyond the call of duty to help their guests and made sure the stay was truly wonderful. They were pulling 12 hour shifts but still had a smile on their face and always willing to help.

Bill Marriott should be proud that such great people are part of his team.

Room tip: Ask for a higher floor
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear SidKak,

Thank you for sharing your comments and photos with us on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to read that your stay was a pleasant one and appreciate the time take to share the names of those associates whom provided excellent service so that we may recognize and thank them for the efforts personally. We hope that we may welcome you back again to our hotel should your travel plans bring you back to Kuala Lumpur. Thank you once again for your loyalty to our brand and our hotel.

Regards, Mahmoud Skaf, Area General manager, Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Newly renovated, 5* hotel in a perfect location in Bukit Bintang. Housekeeping prepared our room especially for our Anniversary. Staff in the Executive Lounge was absolutely superb, every morning and every afternoon, and repeatedly sought ways to make excellent service even better. When the internet faltered, technical support staff provided an Ethernet cable and a supplemental router to improve connectivity. Extensive renovations will make the hotel even more lovely, but service was consistently excellent even during minor disruptions. Great views of the city from high floors. Very impressive hotel and Associates.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Skaf M, General Manager at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear 69WorldTraveler,

We are honored to celebrate your Anniversary with you and it was a pleasure to know that we've made it a memorable experience. Your kind words of encouragement has definitely inspired the team to continue on their great efforts and trust that we will recognize them for their outstanding performance.

Thank you very much for the positive review and we do certainly look forward to welcome you back to JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur.

Regards,
Mahmoud Skaf, Area General Manager, Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We visted JW Marriott in Kuala Lumpur and we will be back .Despite being in remodeling, we did not feel any discomfort . The staff were super friendly and made us feel at home, it is a 5 start hotel close to a very nice shopping center and a lot of restaurant .
There is a very good Arabic Restaurant we had late dinner there marvelous .
The bar is awesome with live music .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elena P
Skaf M, General Manager at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Elena P,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to try Al Halabi restaurant. We will share your comments with our team and hope that we may welcome you back again in the future should your travel plans bring you back to Kuala Lumpur.

Regards, Mahmoud Skaf, Area General Manager, Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed 10 September 2017

i have stayed for 4 nights at jw marriott kuala lumpur, checked very late and the staff was very welcoming and professional by all means ,the room was spacious and clean , i loved the location a great deal ,you cross the street and you are at the pavillon mall ,one of the luxurious mall in kl ,in this hotel you can also encounter a lot of events happening ...,you will feel the city and it's dynamic business and social events,everything is near you from restaurants to shops .The staff are well trained , love the spa and the lounge .

Room tip: rooms are spacious
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rola E
Skaf M, General Manager at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Rola E,

We couldn't agree with you more that the location of the hotel is definitely perfect for one to explore the various facilities that Kuala Lumpur has to offer. We hope you had the opportunity to visit them.

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback and we do hope to welcome you back soon.

Regards,