Not having been to KL before, we booked this hotel unsure of the location or access to things that KL had to offer. Upon arriving, we were really pleased with the hotel and it's location, near the central business area, restaurants, shopping and transport hubs. The staff were superb and could not do enough to assist or enter into dialogue about almost anything. The rooms were wonderful, large, clean, comfortable, well presented and the views were to die for. The buffet breakfast provided was excellent and did not leave one wanting for anything. Within walking distance (for us) of a selection of restaurants, major tourist attractions, the Pavilion shopping centre/area, rail and bus services, we found the hotel ideally located. Perhaps one of the best hotels we have stayed in. Originally planned for 3nights we extended for a further two. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is business or pleasure. Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre is conveniently located near the Central Business District and the prestigious Ampang Embassy Row, yet only a short stroll away from the majestic Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center) and the entertainment hub and shopping district, Bukit Bintang. As Kuala Lumpur's newest upscale Hotel & Residence, the Pullman is designed specially with today's discerning traveller in mind. Providing comfortable, contemporary accommodation and boasting unmatched standards of excellence, friendly and personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel And Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel And Residence
- Prince Hotel Residence
- Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Prince Hotel