Free cancellation until 26/07
US$85
US$82
US$77
  • Pool
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$126
US$71
US$66
  • Pool
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$86
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
US$188
2,206 results
All reviewsbukit bintangclub roomfahrenheit mallthe pavilion shopping mallwalking distanceexcellent locationgolden trianglebit datedhotel lobbythe heart of the citychecking inbuffet breakfastspacious roomthe executive loungemonorail stationtwin towersdumas
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The location of the hotel is fantastic. It's right next to Pavillion Shopping Mall and that's about it.

The service, food and pool was nothing to shout about. If you are planning to choose a hotel to shop till you drop and you will be out of the room the whole day, look no further.

But if you are planning to experience the hotel facilities, you may be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

Dear Noinah, thank you for staying with us at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur and for sharing your feedback. While we are happy to note that you found our location to be fantastic, we are sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations in several areas. We greatly appreciate your comments and will take them on board for further improvements. My team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again with new and improved facilities soon. Kind regards, Peter D Gibbons, General Manager

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I stayed in the Grand Millenium Kuala Lumpur for two nights during a recent group business trip. The hotel is beautifully designed with orchids and fountains in the lobby, separate business centre and excellent facilities, including several restaurants/cafés and a pool area. The staff are extremely hospitable and multi-lingual. I have stayed at Millennium Hotels in different countries before, and was pleasantly surprised with the expert knowledge and assistance they provide, by comparison to my other stays.

However, there were a few things that detracted from the overall experience, and thus resulted in a three-star review:

1. There was works ongoing in the hotel during our stay. It wasn't until the evening after the work had begun did I receive a letter under my door informing us of the renovation works going on in adjacent rooms.
2. The mattress on the bed is extremely firm and thinner than I would have expected. Now, this is personal preference, but other Millenium Hotels have thicker, softer mattresses.
3. The fantastic design and presentation of the lobby doesn't seem to continue through into the rooms (a five-star lobby with three-star rooms). Other elements like a large chip in the sink and a loud clicking whenever the air-conditioning started up.
4. The shower was a constant balance of either boiling hot or freezing cold. Most of the time, it was boiling hot and took a very long time to cool down, after shutting off the hot tap.
5. The television had large amounts of static on it, and a large number of channels were not available. Whilst I did not watch television, admittedly, it was irritating to only receive a few Malay channels, a couple of Mandarin channels, CNN. That was it. Very disappointing. And, during thunderstorms and rain (which is very frequent in this part of the world), you lose all channels!

If these issues were corrected, coupled with the fantastic staff and amenities on offer, this review would definitely go to a four-star. And, with the rooms refreshed to match the lobby, a five-star could be achieved.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

Dear Dom9610, we thank you for your insightful review following your recent stay with us. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the hospitality extended by our associates but are disheartened that other aspects of our hotel were not of satisfactory level. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls on this occasion. Your feedback will be taken on board to ensure that we consistently provide guests with a memorable experience during their stay with us. Rest assured, I will personally address these matters with the respective Department Heads for further improvements and remedial actions. We hope that this did not mar your overall impression of our hotel and we hope you would accord us another opportunity to be at your service again in the near future. Take care and best regards, Peter D Gibbons, General Manager

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I decided to have a family staycation..hearing that the hotel was well recommended we decided to go with this hotel .... first thing we found that the sheet were not changed unbelievable yucky sheets in the room ....second the tv in the room was not working after making 2 calls we receive a call from the manager stating that tv not working due to upgrade...who upgrades tv when guest are staying until the room... my poor 71 year old mother was sitting in the room with no entertainment due to this .... after speaking to the manager there was no heartfelt apology....just sorry we are upgrading....worst hotel ever !!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

Dear Trish, thank you for choosing to stay with us at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur and for sharing your feedback. I sincerely apologise for the less than satisfactory experience and I understand your frustration. We are grateful for your thoughts as such important feedback serves as a good reminder to keep ourselves in check. Please be advised however that whilst we do change our bedsheets on a daily basis, unfortunately during your stay period we were upgrading and adding to our TV channel selection in the guestrooms, hence there were a few hours of unforeseen ‘down time’ which we truly regret as we had to recalibrate the signals. We sincerely hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back and show you an improved experience. Once again, my sincere apologies. Best regards, Peter D Gibbons, General Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

totally disastrous experience from the moment of check-in.
1. Booked the room thr' online agent, with conformation stated Grand Deluxe but still given Deluxe (old & un-renovated), all the reception staffs seem incompetent.
2. Like major hotel, accessing to room must insert room card for security.. Is good but guess what not all the card sensor devices work.
3. The King bed is size of QUEEN bed, please GMKL you should know it!!!
4. The lighting & air-con console in my room didnt work, only realised it when back to room in midnight, there goes my night slept with lights on.
5. Cant finish listing all the sub standard sevices for GMKL.
6. GMKL will be my last choice of hotel for future,

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Dear William, thank you for staying at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur and our sincere apologies for the underwhelming experience you had with us. I feel your frustration and I am disappointed to note of the series of incidents you encountered. May I please request for you to send through specific details of your experience directly to me at peter.gibbons@millenniumhotels.com? This will enable us to appropriately investigate and take corrective action. Thank you once again for sharing your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, Peter D Gibbons, General Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Booked using the hotel online portal but check-in front-desk unable to honour the already paid additional free breakfast and additional bed for 3rd person. Total disconnect between reservation and front desk. What's happening? For those who happily booked via online for this hotel, be careful.

No complaint for other aspect of this hotel - central location to shopping, good size room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Dear Edwardchc, thank you for staying with us at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur and for bring to attention about your less than satisfactory experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for falling short of your expectation. Your feedback has been taken onboard in good faith and will be highlighted to our respective Department Heads for further improvements. Rest assured, we will continue to strive to provide a seamless experience for our valued guests like yourself. We hope this incident will not deter your return to our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back for a more improved experience. Kind regards, Peter D Gibbons, General Manager