Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$98
Hilton
  • Restaurant
US$83
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$95
US$75
Hotels.com
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$123
US$113
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$94
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$198
US$187
1,164 results
All reviewsbutler servicethe club loungepersonal butlerli yenstarhill gallerybedroom suitehigh teaspecial thanksamazing hotelturn down servicepavilion mallhome away from homefantastic staybukit bintanggolden triangleduty managertun
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Had my first stayed at this hotel with my siblings. The moment you step into the hotel, you feel the Ritz but the front desk staffs blew off the Ritz. During my stayed, the front desk staff, Fiona, Natalie and one of the Japanese guy! These team needs further training especially Fiona, she is extremely rude and disrespectful. No help were being given but with an attitude. I had made the complaints but seems meaningless.
My housekeeper did a superb job and the bell boy team was superb! A big thumbs up to them.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
EricTea, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear sueane c

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback about your recent stay at the Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur.

We are delighted to read about your compliments on our Housekeeping and Bellmen team. These comments will be shared with the respective Ladies & Gentlemen by the management, thank you very much for that!

At the same time, we have also taken your feedback about our Front Office team very serious and I will personally take care of providing the necessary training and coaching. This is not reflecting the level or service our Ladies & Gentlemen are providing at all. As communicated via e-mail, we are all looking forward to welcome you back to Kuala Lumpur very soon and it would be my pleasure to meet you in person during your next visit.

Once again, thank you for your much appreciated feedback and staying with us!

Warmest Regards,
Eric Tea

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

From the second my foot hit the ground out of the car when we arrived to when we got into the car to leave, we were treated like royalty!! Hands down the best experience in my life so far! Amazing staff, accommodations and location...planning our next trip back for next year!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sillyme719
Reviewed 20 September 2017

It was a pleasant stay at your hotel. the breakfast was with a huge variety. and i would recommend this to all my friends and cousins. The upgrade was amazing. Just speechless. the client service is excellent. 2 bedroom suite was just awsome. no complaints at all. would recommend anyone

Room Tip: Best views, easy access to shopping
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shalitha V
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Just stayed at Ritz Carlton for 3 nights. The lobby was classy and modern. Check in was very smoothly done in a minute, and got upgraded to a twin-room suite. What a pleasant surprise!!! The suite was huge and chic. All the rooms were new and bright. There was a gym with modern fitness equipments. Staff were all friendly and cheerful. Hotel breakfast had adequate choices of food with Asian focus, and I like the fresh juice corner very much. Hope to stay there again soon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank travelholic99
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stayed for 3 nights - 43 rooms. We were looked after from beginning to the moment we left. The events team make an amazing effort and we could rely on them no problem. If I has the opportunity I would organize an event there again no problem.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business