1. The room given to us had a broken AC unit; they tried fixing it but to no avail.
2. Rooms on the second floor looked shabby and old.
3. Quite overpriced for the quality of the rooms and given that it's a four-star hotel, I expected much more.
4. Musty smell inside the rooms.
1. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2. Key card access in elevators and rooms.
3. Yummy breakfast spread! :)
4. Location was right across the StarMart Express bus station, which is convenient should you decide to visit Singapore. There was also a 7-11 store next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the city's prime location, among all the prestigious business addresses, stands the Melia Kuala Lumpur. Right at the heart of the city's 'Golden Triangle' and commercial district, the hotel occupies an unbeatable location. With the iconic Petronas Twin Towers reachable in 3 minutes by monorail, popular shopping attractions footsteps away, and cultural attractions such as the Bintang Walk and Little India nearby. The hotel features spacious, well-appointed rooms that are bathed in warm sunlight. A range of dining options, filled with the flavors and diversity that define Malaysia, is served daily within the hotel. Gym are available for leisure while a business center and host of functional meeting rooms stand ready when work calls. With an outstanding location, top-rate service, facilities that delight, and a dedication to sustainability, Melia Kuala Lumpur is perfect for any traveler looking to be at the center of all the action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and TripOnline SA so you can book your Melia Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Sol Melia Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Melia