Melia Kuala Lumpur
US$227
US$182
ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$116
US$67
US$94
US$72
  • Restaurant
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$65
US$57
Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)
US$72
US$138
  • Fitness centre
US$109
US$103
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$63
Agoda.com
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$149
US$110
2,403 results
All reviewsberjaya times squarelevel loungeimbi monorail stationbukit bintangtour desklow yat plazasungei wangpremium roomsmoking floorexcellent locationbit datedwalking distancecentral locationgolden trianglebuffet breakfastshopping centrepublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I stayed this hotel before and it was with very good memories.I wanted to stay again and made my reservation.Also I sent mail to the hotel that I will be happy to stay with them again.But nobody replied.
This hotel is well located for business visits and next to the buses to Singapore.Easy local travel with MRT and Monorails.and there are lots of restaurants in Bukit Bintang area.
The rooms are very clean and confortable.The breakfast has hundreds of choices with fresh cookings.Upon arrival the check in was very quickly and There was a lady name Arini and she upgrade my room ( this is very normal in every hotel for regular customers and which I had good reviews for the hotel in Hotels.com and trip advior websites.Also I showed ex Customer Experience manager Mr Agilan's business card and his kind mails to me )Anyway all the hotel staff were very kind and helpfull with similing face,specially Ms Arini and Mr Hael from Level - all the others like bellboys,house keepers , receptionists and waiters in the restaurants etc..Only I had very bad feeling with the new Guest exp.manager whom I met only 2 minutes by chance and I could not find her during my 4 days visit , her table was everytime empty ( maybe she was busy ) and I wish I get contact with Mr Manuel Quiros - Gn manager , because they both punished the receptionists for the upgrade and they did not talk to me directly.Will I stay in this hotel again,probably yes for only the location.Will I be happy again ...No...

Room Tip: Facing to berjaya times square and high floors
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Meliakualalumpur_11, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

We would like to thank you for taking your time in providing us a detailed feedback and patronizing Meliá Kuala Lumpur. We sincerely appreciate all feedbacks from our valued guests, both positive and corrective feedbacks. We are delighted to know you appreciate the strategic location of our hotel. We also valued your year after year loyalty to Melia Kuala Lumpur. It is always a delight for us all to have you at our Hotel and we hope that this pleasure will continue throughout many more years.

We had carefully investigated on the areas as highlighted by your good self. We regret that this time around the service as informed by yourself is not like the standards previously experienced during your last visits with us. Just to share that we had completed our hotel refurbishment for both the rooms and facilities recently, especially The Level room which is completely refurbished with better amenities and facilities. In addition, we also have skilled and qualified associates to enhance the service for this new product. As a regular and a returning guest, it is our pleasure to provide all of our guests an extra service as a gesture of goodwill and giving you an upgraded room from the original standard room category for you to have an extra comfort. We also have given you a complimentary treatment where you did enjoy the first night with The Level full benefits.

As Guest Experience Manager, she tries to serve her level best to all of our guests and we do appreciate that you can understand that is our priority. We believe that Assistant Manager from The Level also introduce you to her and personally gave her business card for you to get in touch if you have any difficulty or any area of concern.

On behalf of the staff, we are delighted to welcome you and we will assure you of our utmost care and attention on your next visit. We look forward to meeting you at Melia Kuala Lumpur again.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Had booked 3 rooms for 3 nights at Melia Kuala Lumpur... Had a horrible experience..
1.We were given rooms on all different floors (although we specifically mailed to give rooms nearby a month ago)
2. We were given room which was full of smoke (cant even breathe) a horrible experience for a non smoking couple.
3. First during check-in they said tomorrow we will change your room but they never changed room.
4. We had mentioned in mail that its our anniversary (they acknowledge d the mail and said they will do) and asked to arrange a small cake. Leave apart cake this hotel didnt have courtesy of wishing.

In all a horrible experience.. Malaysia has many good hotels in same price range. This hotel should be avoided at all costs

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear siddharthj705,

Thank you for choosing Meliá Kuala Lumpur during your recent stay in Kuala Lumpur and also for taking your valuable time to share your feedback which is very much appreciated. We would like to thank you for taking your time in providing us a detail feedback and patronizing Meliá Kuala Lumpur, we sincerely appreciate all feedback from our valued guest both positive and corrective feedback.

In regards of your arrival experience, we regret that we were unable to accommodate on this request of allocating yourself and family members on the same floor. Melia Kuala Lumpur team works very hard daily in order to provide our guest with the best service and experience. During your stay we had a business conference group staying in the Hotel. The rooms which were initially assigned for yourself and family members were occupied. However, our team managed to reserve two of your rooms on the same floor for the next day. We tried to called and get in touch with you for room move but we failed.

We very much regret that we did not meet your expectations concerning the request about your anniversary arrangement. Please accept our sincere apologies for this exceptional lapse which does not reflect our usual service for our special guests. We try our level best to accommodate all the guests’ requests during their stay. Corrective actions have been taken immediately and internal control procedures will be intensified accordingly for improvement.

We look forward for you visiting us again so you can truly experience our genuine and competent service.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I stayed at Melia KL for 5 nights while on a Solo Holiday through Asia and my stay here was perfect! I cant say enough great things about Melia KL. This is the third Melia Hotel I have stayed at around the world and I love the Melia Brand. My room was spacious and comfortable. I love how beautiful the Melia Hotels always look when entering and there is always a distinct smell as well thats inviting. The breakfast buffet in the mornings is absolutely incredible! There is so much delicious food to choose from to fuel yourself for a full day of touring. The staff here is exceptional! I had a big dilemma come up during my stay which didnt have anything to do with the hotel but a tour company I had prebooked some day trips with before I came to KL. Not only had they messed up my dates but were a no show for pickup either even on the date they messed up. This was an extremely stressful situation to deal with since I had actually already via credit card paid this Day Tour company. Mrs. Suzanna at the information desk in the lobby was the absolute best and was the hugest help in helping to resolve my debacle! She went above and beyond with helping me search for them and to resolve this issue since I was very very stressed out about this company's screwup and she worked over the span of 2 days for me trying to reach them and finally did and went so far as to leave a note delivered to my room when I returned from the day touring informing me of the resolution after she was finally after nonstop calling them got a hold of a live human. I didnt get a chance to see her again before I left the hotel but she was the absolute best I encountered at the Melia for helping me fix this stressful problem while on Holiday. She didnt have to go above and beyond but she did and for that I am grateful and I hope that someone who reads this passes this along to her at the hotel and lets her know how much I thank her for her help! Also the night manager and the gals at the Hotel Tour Desk were also Huge helps during this stressful situation and the hotels tour desk got me on one of the missed day trips through the hotel which I was extremely grateful for since it was one of the days to feed the monkeys in Kuala Selangor which I was very much looking forward to. The Door Staff to in the lobby were always friendly and ready to help as well. The location across from Berjaya Times square is also perfect and the monorail station to take down to Bukit Bintang if you didnt want to walk is right in front of the hotel as well. Trust me you will enjoy your stay here!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Meliakualalumpur_11, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Jon B,

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for all the wonderful comments you made especially our team Ms Suzanna at concierge and as well express our deepest appreciation for your year after year loyalty to the Melia KL. It is always a delight for us all to have you at our Hotel and we hope that this pleasure will continue throughout many more years.

Even though only a few days have passed, we are all already looking forward to welcoming you back at the Melia KL. In the meantime, we remain at your entire disposal for any wish you may have.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

overall good but i need to wait for 2 hours for my room to be ready. i hope they can give me a welcome drinks what so ever while waiting. but no. lucky they do got bar at the lobby so i can have my coffee while waiting,

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear Fareed N,

Thank you very much for your prompt response and for taking your valuable time for sharing with us your feedback for our improvement. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.We would like to inform you that due of high demand of smoking room and peak session, the room has request from you are very limited. However, our reception team do their best and fulfill your preference accordingly.

We understand that we have a lot of area for improvements therefore we thank you once again for sharing these feedbacks with us as we value our guests' feedbacks profoundly.

With this said, we would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude for your choosing Meliá Kuala Lumpur as you are our reason for being!

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

We arrived here on an overnight stop to Langkawi. A love clean, spacious room and bathroom. The staff were also mostly friendly and attentive to our needs, including the baggage staff. The breakfast room was also lovely as was the breakfast before we left. The staff who looked after taxis outside the front of the building were helpful too. We loved the glass lift too.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Meliakualalumpur_11, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Possibleprince,

Thank you for taking your valuable time for sharing your stay experience with regards to our excellent newly refurbished room and service.

Your patronage is our main priority and we definitely strive to ensure that our facilities and services are superior in the vicinity and it is great to know that you have enjoyed the Meliá Experience seeing that your overall stay experiences are well met to your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you back soon to the Meliá Experience in the near future and wish you the best in your personal endeavors.