The Westin Kuala Lumpur
US$75
US$67
US$115
US$90
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$139
US$68
US$85
US$76
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$75
US$70
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Capri by Fraser, Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$79
US$201
US$151
2,815 results
All reviewsheavenly bedpregobukit bintangkids clubbedroom residencepavilion mallexecutive clubliving roomspg memberexecutive floorstarhill galleryshopping districtgolden trianglechinese restaurantpetronas towersfood courtf b
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

The customer service at The Westin is perfect. All their staffs are friendly and sincere to help. Location is right in the shopping district of bukit bintang. Easily accessible to good food and good shopping. Rooms were comfortable and big. Breakfast spread was delicious and has a wide variety of cuisines. Overall, a great experience staying here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Ko V, General Manager at The Westin Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Greetings Jarrel O

Thank you for staying with us and the great feedback - truly appreciate. I am so happy to share your observations with the team.

See you again soon

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Nagarajan was super attentive that I was surprised to find a room filled with birthday balloons and cake. It was unfortunate that I had to travel during my birthday, but what would ease that pain when you were greet with attention from the hotel on your special day. The food at the restaurant was amazing too. I will definitely come back here again for my business trip and leisure trip.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank davidswn

Greetings davidswn

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and happy to hear you had a great stay.

All of us here look forward to welcoming you back to celebrate many more occasions with you.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

One of the most shocking is westin becomes not like before ..

It seems 4 star or maybe 3star becouse of the following :

1-service was not good .. they take long time to bring what you need as gust (for me i order towels take a long time!!!)

2-i request from the reception to put and telephone on my room they make me happy my calling maintenance but no body shown more than 2 days !!

3-bad furniture of the hotel seems we are on 2000 not 2017 ..

4-there is no Sound insulators so i know when my neighbor room in upper floor or even beside me take a shower or ever using water ..

5-they put an used tawel instead of change it !!! So is that an 5 star hotel (FyI i'm put the card to change the towels but as I mentioned no body take seriously that's should be an westin hotel )

6-i change my room 3 times due to hole in window which made noisy .

7-dust are everywhere and i found ant on my bed ..

So can anyone told me that a 5 star hotel !!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Ko V, General Manager at The Westin Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Greetings Nasser

First and foremost, please accept our sincere apologies for the unsatisfactory experiences and we are very grateful for sharing them with us, as we believe it is through observations like yours that we are able to improve ourselves.

Thank you very much for giving us another opportunity to make amends and welcome you back.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

First timer in kl and staying at Westin

Like my curries but was desperate for some good Italian

Didn't have to look far. Prego within the Westin came to rescue.

Nice simple food cooked well with excellent service

Chef Ricky and waiter Nazir ensured my requirement for a good Italian meal was met.

Had the penne arribiata with a fantastic rocket Parmesan and pear salad. The dressing was really good.

Really recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim W
Ko V, General Manager at The Westin Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Greetings Jim W

Thank you so much for the great feedback - very happy to know you had a great dining experience. You have given me great joy to share your compliments with Chef Ricky and Nazir.

Look forward to your return soon

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Fast check in / out service at reception counter, nice food, free room upgrade, Westin Hotel KL honor Elite SPG members, lounge access, nice toilet amenities, Friendly staff, the room is clean and comfy esp. Heavenly bed. Overall, excellent service and hospitality from Westin KL.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Greetings Farrel Y

Thank you for staying with us and your time in reviewing our hotel - very happy to know our services and facilities lived up to your expectations.

All of us here look forward to welcoming you back