Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bukit bintang area hotel located public transport hotel staff kl tower spacious room shopping quarantine monorail kettle toiletries klcc
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2012

It feels a little unfair reviewing when this hotel is clearly being renovated but if you are going to stay open during it you still expect some good bits.

The first room I stayed in before an electrical fault meant I had to move was a great size and the bathroom was really good. Damp and an awful smell in the corridors made it a relief to get into the room. I paid for bed and breakfast - i did one morning for breakfast and didn't return. The next room I was moved to was not so great. Old and dated. It's in a great location and good value - just hope renovation makes it feel 4 star. Till then I wouldn't return.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank frequentflyerboy
Reviewed 30 October 2012

old furniture,small room,hotel four star but like three star,location hotel very near shopping mall, lot 10 and sungei wang fahrenheit and pavilion ,and alor street.all location you can walk only no need taxi

Room tip: choise type summit room
Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank yudy1269
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Stayed here with a few friends for 3 days. Found this hotel for its close proximity to the monorail and it's along the main shopping belt.

The rooms and bathroom are generally clean. But the deco looks dated and old. Ya, found a cockroach on the bed.

On the good side, there is gym and swimming pool.

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Although we stayed there only for a night, we had a pleasant stay in Hotel Royal.
The hotel was well situated in such a way that the malls & train are just a few walks away. You can hail a taxi anywhere. But be careful with the wise taxi drivers!
During our stay, the lobby of the hotel was being renovated. But that was not much of a hindrance. Because they made sure that there is enough space for roaming guests.
The staff were friendly. They served us with smiles and they were polite. Although we had to wait for a few minutes for our room to be prepped, We didn't mind waiting at their coffee lounge.
Security was not a problem. Because only the checked- in guests have access to the floors of their rooms.
The room was well lit. Although the A/C in our room cannot be adjusted...it was a bit too cold for us. Which is not a good thing if your with an infant.
They have a pool and gym area as well, but not really that inviting...but that did not stop my son and husband from swimming.
Another thing, they should provide free wi-fi for the guests. In the hotel you have to pay for the usage of it, And you can only access it in certain areas.
But I would still recommend the place to my friends if their going to visit KL for a short time.

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 16 September 2012

The good point about this hotel is Location and the staff is quite helpful and friendly.

You need to paid for the WIFI service, 10MYR/hr and 30MYR/24Hrs. I had paid to use it, and I thought it should be very fast, but in fact it is very slow. only can use it for normal email and browsing, but not for youtube or streaming video.

The taste of the food not so good compare to other 4 and 5 star Hotels.

Date of stay: August 2012