Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews bukit bintang area hotel located public transport hotel staff kl tower spacious room shopping quarantine monorail kettle toiletries klcc
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I and my girlfriend stayed end of November at this hotel for one day. Booked through corporate tour agent. When we booked the reception did not asked any (creditcard/cash) depoist only our ID's.

We asked if there is a free internet in the rooms but got to hear that we have to buy.

After we checked in at the room we called how we can activate the internet. They said that we have to pay for the internet which I already knew. I asked if they can send someone to activate and I will pay when checked out. They said they will send someone to our room.

After half an hour waiting I called the reception again when they are planning to activate the internet. And again they said we have to pay for the internet and again I asked them if they can send someone. A bit irritated I gave my girlfriend the phone and they said to her that they will come upstairs.

After one hour waiting I went to the reception and asked why they not send somebody to activate the internet. They said that we have to pay first...a bit of surprised I told them why they not saying it through the phone. And why the hotel guest have to go downstairs to request at the front desk and pay? They have our credentials and while we checked out we could pay the bills.

I told them that they are in the hospitality industry and have to know how to serve the clients....

After my irritation I paid the 30 ringits and got my internet access.

The hotel is in a fantastic location but they have to improve the service.

Further the rooms fixtures and bathroom is "old" and not maintained well (door of the bathroom could not be closed, flooding over the bathroom floor...). The next early morning we encounter loud noise...probably because of renovation. Perhaps they could give notice to the guests?

If they can improve the service and do some renovation it would be a great hotel....

My advice to guests that want to stay in this hotel; don't expect much...and expect self service.....NO VALUE FOR MONEY! Check tripadvisor before you stay in this hotel...

Room tip: ask the reception if they have renovation during your stay....
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Stayed from the 23 November until I check out on the 26 November.On an overall scale the room was way below par and believed with this rate you could check into other better hotels elswhere it looks really tired and in need of major refurbishment.But in terms of service wise I really appreciate the front line team that would be the reception team and reservation that was superb.As a fella hotelier my self in terms of service standard wise i could say your reception team was amazing that makes up the flaws during my stay there.I would like to say a special thanks to Mikhail,Putri,Rangga, Mahadzir,Gilbert from the reception team and Amsiah from the reservations department for attending to my needs and being patience to me during my stay there.These are the people whom I could say had a class of its own in terms delivering services to guest.Well thats all I cany say If you are looking for rooms its better to look elswhere but if you think of amazing staff and great service this is the placed for you.

Ibrahim Suharman

Room tip: tried rigging for the refurbishment rooms .....
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Ibrahim_Suharman
Reviewed 2 November 2012

It feels a little unfair reviewing when this hotel is clearly being renovated but if you are going to stay open during it you still expect some good bits.

The first room I stayed in before an electrical fault meant I had to move was a great size and the bathroom was really good. Damp and an awful smell in the corridors made it a relief to get into the room. I paid for bed and breakfast - i did one morning for breakfast and didn't return. The next room I was moved to was not so great. Old and dated. It's in a great location and good value - just hope renovation makes it feel 4 star. Till then I wouldn't return.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank frequentflyerboy
Reviewed 30 October 2012

old furniture,small room,hotel four star but like three star,location hotel very near shopping mall, lot 10 and sungei wang fahrenheit and pavilion ,and alor street.all location you can walk only no need taxi

Room tip: choise type summit room
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank yudy1269
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Stayed here with a few friends for 3 days. Found this hotel for its close proximity to the monorail and it's along the main shopping belt.

The rooms and bathroom are generally clean. But the deco looks dated and old. Ya, found a cockroach on the bed.

On the good side, there is gym and swimming pool.

Date of stay: September 2012