Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews opposite sungei wang lot shopping mall walking distance hotel located excellent location berjaya times square mrt station pleasant stay public transport kl tower spacious room pavilion fahrenheit kettle toiletries klcc
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I moved here after my disastrous stay at The Royal Bintang for Christmas. I spent 3 nights here after Christmas day. The lobby was well decorated for Xmas, friendly staff and in a great location next to Lot 10 shopping Mall. Shoppers you will love it here.
Hotel rooms are ageing a bit but, the hotel is actually being refurbished, I heard some guests complain about noise.
My staff was great, good breakfast too.

Room tip: Avoid rooms near floors being refurbished, noisy!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Just the location is excellent near from all shopping centre in Bukit bintang area just 5-10 min walking distance, room is old except TV ,bathroom is not so clean , carpet look dirty , Wall is very thin can hear the people speaking from Otherroom.Housekeeping is not so precise look of the empty amenity in the bathroom.

Room tip: Book room in higher floor is quieter.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We had a renovated room and the hotel is everything you may expect from a 4 star hotel. Spacious, brand new clean room, good service, friendley staff who fullfilled all my wishes and give us a free upgrade. Good breakfast with enough variation. Pool needs more ambiance though and the fitness room is a bit small. Hotel is 20 m from Lot 10 and about 50 m from monorailstation. Petronas tower 10 min with taxi, about 10 MR.
From international airport to the hotel is about 74 MR and 40 minutes with taxi. We booked at the airport an airporttaxi budget style, next stop after pickup bagage.

Good to know: starting fare of taxi is 3 MR, every extra km is 1 MR extra. The Bleu Executive Taxis start with the fair of 6 MR and every extra km is 2 MR. We were told not to ride if the price seems unreasonable and/or the driver refuses to use the meter. EVERY taxi has a meter! We were warned that the drivers from India ask 3 or 4 times more then the normal price. We also experienced this ourselves unluckely....

This hotel is the next neighbour of Royal Park Hotel, but they say the hotels are not connected.

Definetly book this hotel again!

Room tip: Ask for a renovated (non smoking) room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

Hotel is still doing renovation. Otherwise everything is perfect. Walking distance to food and shopping such as sungei wang, fahrenheit, pavillion and jalan imbi (for food) Will stay at this place again.

1  Thank Lolligoespop
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

Staying in this hotel was a nightmare for me. I've been informed by travel agent that they had made payment to this hotel for my stay. So, upon checked in, I was told that I hadn't made any payment by the front desk lady. I'd explained to her but she still explained to me that they hadn't received any payment from the agent. I just checked in and went to my room and called the travel agent and asked them to clarify this matters with the management. Moments after that the agent called and told me that wvwrything was okay. She asked me to call Sales and Marketing Department of this hotel to confirm this matter. Thanks to Fina because she is really attentive and helpful compared to your front desk staff which are lazy to move. After everything went well, I laid on my comfy bed. I found hair or pubic hair on my bed. That was so gross. I don't want to complain because I had a bad impression already with tje front desk staff. The next day around 10 a.m while I was shower, a housekeeping lady knocked my door and asked me what time I was going to check out. When I answered her 12 p.m she juat walked by with her sulking face. That is rude. This hotel need to train their staff. Dont just simply hire unqualified staffs. When I checked out from the hotel, there was no apologize from the lazy front desk staff. Not even a word although they made a mistakes. I gave credit to other staffs except the front desk. I paid for the hotel so I didn't expect to be treated like this. I'd been to many hotels but honestly this is the worst hospitality from the front desk ever I met. The manager should do something because this hotel has a lot to give and need to improve more