Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews opposite sungei wang lot shopping mall walking distance hotel located excellent location berjaya times square mrt station pleasant stay public transport kl tower spacious room pavilion fahrenheit kettle toiletries klcc
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2013

It's a one night stay only. And I decided to choose this hotel because before it was Coronado and I thought they all change the settings of the room etc.
But when I've seen my room, it was very dirty. The carpet is full of white particles, the toilet a lot of hairs, the aircond is no controller and it was very cold. The toiletries are not complete. When to take shower the water is coming out and it will be flooded on the toilet flooring. They have a safety deposit box but I can't use because its broken and the complimentary Internet is not stable which is they always asking u to log in.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank daintymignon
Reviewed 7 February 2013

We paid a reasonable price and got a Newly refurbished room with a great view of the towers, room was clean and felt fresh. (we asked for a refurb room as seen in previous comments) Unfortunately the staff are your typical robot staff, yes sir, no sir, and that's it. The pool and spa still inoperable. Otherwise a fair stay.

Room tip: Request a high floor room, yes location of hotel is great but with that comes street noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Major H
Reviewed 3 February 2013

My advice - avoid this hotel unless you have no other choice.

If you find it to be rather ridiculous for a hotel not to have a proper parking facility, than this hotel has to be the icing off the cake. Parking is the biggest problem here. With the many night spots around, trying to locate a proper parking can be a real test to your patience and nerve. Your blood pressure will more likely top the chart before you manage to locate a parking.

The location of this hotel being near the vicinity of KL's busiest section is also another reason for you to consider choosing another hotel. If the parking problem does not kill you, the chaotic traffic here will definitely do that.

However, if there is one plus point for the hotel, it has to be its location. Located near some of KL's top business establishments means that you do not have to walk far. There are also many night spots in the vicinity and numerous international restaurants,

The rooms are not bad although I ended up with a room which felt more like a meat freezer. No thanks to that air con controller which was out of order. Other than that little problem, it was a trouble-free stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I was in this hotel for about four days with my family; but before I elaborate on my experience, I cant help detailing what happened to me during the check in process. It is somewhat customary for the reception/ front office desk in some hotels to check your credit card 'for verification', even though mine was a prepaid vacation. It turned out that they promptly swiped it for 200 MYR... and I did not come to know of this transaction as my cellphone was switched off. So it was only on return to Mumbai, India, several days later that I found out about this debit. On contacting the hotel, they went into denial mode saying that it cant have happened and insisted 'it was for verification' only. Mails went on back and forth, some international calls, too. The hotel said I should take it up with the bank, even insisting that my card was a 'debit' card even though it was a credit card.. The bank had already confirmed the transaction; finally, I got the bank to send a mail detailing it had been charged to my account only after which, with follow up did the hotel effect the refund but all this has left a very bad taste in my mouth.. So, guests beware... your card will be debited during verification.
The hotel says its a deluxe hotel. It's otherwise a decent 3 star hotel with a cramped lobby However, in other aspects including food it was quite good and they even allowed me to get into the room a couple of hours ahead of their checkin time when I told them I would be leaving early in the morning on the last day.. It's pool (if there is one) was shut as per a notice but the hotel's location is great, with the monorail station just a few steps away. Two good malls are within walking distance - one just opposite it- and the place is centrally located at Bukit Bintang, great area to be in.

Room tip: I think you neednt worry about this; you may, however, ask them to show you a few before chosing the room.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Arin62
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Out of so many hotels that I have stayed in, this is the worse. Why? Because they over-stated their claims. I booked to stay in this hotel on 15th and 16th of Jan 2013 because the website said the rooms have been refurbished. What rubbish!. The reception said only the 19th and 20th floors were done up and they had to close the floors because of plumbing problems!! To re-confirmed, I spoke to the manager and he simply said the room not yet refurbish (he did not even have the courtesy to have eye contact with me). The room we stayed in had dirty carpet (lucky the bed was ok, otherwise I would have checked out immediately and gladly spent money to switch to one of the many hotels there). The toilet was urgly and at 11pm on the second night the u-trap of the wash basin fell off (see photo)... their idea of repair was to use electrical tape to mend the broken part. Another rude shock...on our first night, we received a hotel note informing the guests that there would be an electrical shutdown the following day from11am to 8pm...yup!...the note stated 11am to 8pm. They need to replace the entire management for this nonchalent attitude. Location cannot be used as priviledge...otherwise the toilet bowls in Bukit Bintang can be deemed as excellent location.

Date of stay: January 2013