“Amazing Sth American food!”
Review of La Boca Latino Bar

La Boca Latino Bar
Ranked #76 of 5,049 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Discover the dazzling flavours and vibrant cultures of Latin American at La Boca. Authentic Latin American food, beverage and music in the heart of Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Visited this place due to our love for latin food and due to being over curries and street food. It did not disapoint - the atmosphere was great, the decor of the restaurant was spot on and the menu was extensive for Spanish/Mex/Brazilian/sth american food.

The chicken fajitas were great, nachos impressive, fresh salas refreshing. Also had a good range of beer (Coronas etc). The churros with chocolate and caramel sauce are certainly worth a visit just for them (one plate for two people I would recommend). They were sooo moorish and I'm not a desert person normally.

Located in the downstairs food area of the Pavilion Mall, would recommend trying (even just for the churros) even though it is a bit on the exe side.

A language barrier faux pas on our behalf saw us paying MYR29 for a litre bottle of Spanish water. It was … nice….?

Thoroughly enjoyed the meal and atmosphere and would return if I found myself in KL again.

1  Thank Babsio

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Decent food but for the price not that great !! The guacamole wasn't so tasty really !! and the nacho chips were kinda bland and under seasoned !! decent fish tacos but not impressive ! service was nice and friendly and I didn't get to try any of the cocktails ..

1  Thank oscar981
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Good food, however my husband sent back some fahitas that had a hair on top of the toppings/ sour cream. We are not the kind of people who send back food, in fact I don't think I've ever seen my husband do it. The waiter took the dish, then shortly returned with the same one and tried to explain it was a fibre from the leaf the sour cream was on. I stated "ummm it's black!" (The leaf was light green) when the waiter picked up the leaf from the plate with his fingers and took it back to the kitchen before returning with a new plate. No apology, no nothing.

Not sure if they've heard of it here, but there's a saying in Australia "the customer is always right". We cannot believe they tried to tell us we were mistaken. Unfortunately, this is only one of many poor customer service experiences we've had in Kuala Lumpur.

2  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Good environment to get superb Spanish food. The churros is awesome as well as the dishes! The bar is great and you should try the cranberry gin!

Reviewed 6 June 2016

very nice place, nice people..staf and customers... easy to talk with others table
food fair enough for me..
cocktails..strong...I liked