US$114
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$198
US$187
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$94
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$123
US$113
US$105
US$80
US$130
US$106
Trip.com
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$153
US$98
  • Restaurant
All reviewsliving roomkl towerwashing machineone bedroom apartmentfully equipped kitchenserviced apartmenttop floorbars and restaurantshome away from homebar streethuge poolquiet areafloor to ceiling windowsgreat apartmentlong staybreakfast areawalking distance
Reviewed 19 September 2017

If you want to having wonderful family vacation with great facilities, food and service, you should try this hotel. This hotel is a bit far away from KLCC, however, it is reasonable location. If you use Grab or taxi, it will be only 5-10 mins distance. All the best.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank dktravel496
Reviewed 9 September 2017

The apartment was fantastic, with enough space for 2 people to cook, sleep & lounge. Well-equipped and modern, the apartment is situated in a very nice area near to some lovely bars and places to eat.

The kitchen was well equipped, with kettle, coffee machine, microwave, cooker, dishwasher and washing machine for clothes. Everything is near by, Around 5 minutes walk to the shopping centers. The reception staff were very friendly and always eager to help with any requests we had. And of course – the best view ever! You can see Petronas twin towers and all city.

Darren helped us with the accommodation and was always there to make sure our stay is going smooth. Gave us a lot of advice, amazing guy! Look forward to coming back here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vasyliutegintare
Reviewed 9 September 2017

The apartment was a perfect size for me and my girlfriend, actually bigger than most apartments we’ve stayed (we travel a lot). We were completely blown away by the AMAZING view from both our living room and bedroom. The apartment comes equipped with everything you could wish for, from coffee machine, microwave, cooker, dishwasher and even SILENT washing machine (+ washing detergent!!!) and to top it off - AMAZING SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM AND BIG TV TO WATCH A MOVIE.

We just felt at home. Everything was perfect. Huge thanks to Darren who helped us with our accommodation! Amazing guy, he was always there to assist with anything we needed. I can’t wait to return. I would wholeheartedly recommend this place to anyone looking for affordable luxury.

Room Tip: Book directly, in advance and request the top apartment! BEST Money you will ever spend!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Humphrey M
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and 18-year old daughter and I stayed here for three nights before leaving for a wonderful 1,5 weeks on Langkawi island last July.
This place is absolutely wonderful for a city trip to KL.
For a good price you can book a huge and beautiful apartment with all the commodities you need for a lovely holiday.
The three of us got an upgrade and got an apartment with three bedrooms (1 master with spacious bathroom, 1 with a large double bed and one with twin beds, the last two sharing a bathroom), a kitchen, dining area, living room and hallway with extra toilet. Huge and as a bonus an incredible view.
Breakfast is served at the top floor and is actually very good (view!), at the same floor you will find a fitness area.
On the 5th floor you'll find a huge swimming pool. Next to the pool there is a small shop where you can order drinks, breakfast, lunch. Also good stuff.
Most important is the location, which is great. Just a small stroll brings you to an area with many bars and shops and the famous Jalan Alor, where foodies can go crazy. If you walk just up Jalan Alor for about a third, you'll find a huge restaurant with a red sign, Restaurant Sai Woo (satay, soft shell crab, Lala Sambal, all delicious examples!). That is one of the best in the street. To be honest, we have had dinner in other, but not all restaurants on Jalan Alor.
Don't be afraid thinking: "I won't eat in these street restaurants, I might get sick", you won't. Trust me. (I'm actually a doctor ). Otherwise you'll miss some wonderful food. This was the third time I went here and this time I actually booked a hotel in the neighborhood.
All in all, this hotel/apartotel, is great and when we return I will surely book this again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Bloemski
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Third time the charm they say and I totally agree.
This is the third time that I have opted to stay at Lanson Place.
Impeccable service and experience as always.
I have now stayed at most of their room types and all offer great luxury and comfortableness.
Lanson Place is among the best stay KL has to offer.
Read my review from my earlier visits for the reason why I like LP so much!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple