Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Macktz(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
NU Hotel Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
New Winner Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
Hotel Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Restaurant
4,660 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesentral stationklia expressle meridienbusiness triprain showerexcellent hotelconvenient locationpublic transportshopping mallbuffet breakfastbukit bintangpetronas towersairportzetavascogym
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Our 2 nitghts stay was brief but excellent.
The MAGIC button on the phone is really something - I had a toothache on the 2nd night and requested ice, salt and they send it up promptly - though it was 3am in the morning.
The location of the hotel is perfect for people who doesnt drive - near KL Sentral (train station) but there are no train noises whatsoever. Plenty of eating places at KL Sentral inc 7/11 conveniece store so you can get your medication easily!
Hilton has comfortable beds, nice shower facilities :) Perfect!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2011

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback on your recent stay experience at Hilton Kuala Lumpur.

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay in our hotel and I will pass on your comments to the hotel team members.

Reviewed 5 September 2011

My husband and I had a very short 1 night stay at this hotel. It is very conveniently located close to KL Central. So if you have a bus or train to catch the next day this would be your best bet. It is a pricey hotel as with any other 5 star place. The foyer is not very impressive. I was a but confused actually as you have to turn left to get to the reception. And the central area seems rather more like a intermedate space, no features like in other hotels to impress you. We checked in rather late. The check in process was simple. We decided to order some room service. We had the one of the best fried rice we have eaten in a long time at a rather low cost which I was surpised about. But then I have noticed that room service is not as dear across Malaysia like in other countries.
The rooms was very modern and new which we did not expect as the corridors were a bit more dated. The bathroom was humoungous and the type that you could look into if you did not close the slider between the bedroom and the bathroom. The rainshower was really nice and you had a lot of space.
The breakfast buffet was okay. It had a big range of items on offer but after having tasted the breakfast at the shangri la in KL the day before this could not impress us. However it is a very good breakfast buffet. The checkout process was rather slow. The staff is friendly but nothing exceptional.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2011

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Customer feedback is vital to the hotel, ensuring the hotel team can continually improve hotel services and offerings.

Reviewed 3 September 2011

KL is a madhouse. That's a given. It stops, however, at the doors of Hilton Kuala Lumpur. Elegant without being too showy, this is the one place I would sell everything I onw to stay in for the rest of my life. Cafe Chino at the lobby has the usual shrieky Filipina chanteuse at night but I forgive Hilton KL this minor transgression because of the excellent spread of desserts available. Done with a heavy meal in Chynna floors above it, my partner and I will always come downstairs for a creme brulee or a slice of cake. The swimming pool suffers from the usual 'exotic shape' look which makes taking laps all but impossible and the (at-first) insufferable waterfall water feature. Insufferable, that is, until I realised that it drowns out traffic sounds from below, positioned as the building is on the edge of a highway or two. Clever use of noise if there ever was one. The rooms are adequate, if not sufficeintly roomy enough but I'd have to say, the thing that makes staying at this hotel that different is its superb house-keeping staff. You never EVER catch them doing the deed. Go up to the executive lounge for breakfast and the next thing you know, the tumble bed is good as new and everything in the room is as it were and as it should be. House keeping par excellence. My partner always makes sure to leave a tip or two behind for these tooth-fairies to find as a thank you for their conscientious care. Executive lounge up above allows you use of their house PCs (with a rather sad Internet connection but then again, food is the point at the lounge, not the Internet). Breakfasts are always lovely and so is tea (I've only had a marvellous cheese sandwich there once and never again, where'd they go?) but I find the lounge the second perfect place (the pool being the first) to read a book in peace and quiet. i wish i had more money, I really do. Hilton KL ensures you get your money's worth.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 September 2011

Stayed for a few days, everything you expected from the Hilton. Nothing much around the hotel but the fast train link, and the fact that the Sentral (central) station is right next to the hotel is an absolute plus. Will recommend to anyone

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay in our hotel and that you found it an absolute plus with the hotel located right next to the express train station. I will pass on your comments to the hotel team members.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

I stayed just for a night but completely bowled over by the luxury. I have earlier stayed in a fe other luxury hotels around the world, but the bathroom in the suite (weher I was upgraded) is unmatchable. Most of the hotels around the world will even have rooms smaller than the bathroom.
bed room was cozy with a huge LCD..same size LCD was in the sitting area with comfortable sofas.
I wish I could have stayed for little longer!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family