Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$36
eDreamsUS$32
FindHotelUS$32
Agoda.comUS$32
TripadvisorUS$32
All reviews f b aeon velocity sunway mrt
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Overall I would rate this hotel average. I would consider the hotel out of town and needs little driving. The staff pretty helpful. The room of this hotel was consider clean but just the bathroom really need improvement. The rest it ok hotel.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night for my workshop at HUKM. Arrived late at night but was received with a smile from the reception staff..and THAT is important! Easy check in.. not much hassle.. free wifi throughout stay..(speed was average). Decent bed with decent amenities. Would have appreciate a little extra on the amenities like shaver and toothbrush if possible.. good air conditioning and big closet.. next morning, easy check out and they delivered our reserved cab very efficiently, at no extra cost.. Which was a very commendable effort.. i really liked how they put effort even in the small requests.. and overall, i think it's a decent and simple place for the night.. but a litlle old around the edges.. still i think it's worth the money.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I went to KL for the New Year Countdown. As most KL Hotels are fully booked/highly-priced,a friend recommended Hotel Maluri.The rooms are clean,with bathtub and of reasonably big size for 2. Local coffee shops,massage palour and Old Town restaurant are within 5mins walking distance. It's a decent hotel with affordable rate. The staff was friendly.We enjoyed our stay in Hotel Maluri

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Overall can consider as a good and worth stay hotel. The hotel is not so far from Bukit Bintang, but i stayed there as i got some meeting to do. The room is quite comfortable except the bathroom/water closet i think need to be further upgrade. Cleanliness level i think need to be improved. The breakfast is reasonable, nothing much to complain about. The staff is helpful. Full credit to all the staff. The surprise facilities to me is their provided free shuttle service to the CBD as most of the hotel in Malaysia seldom provided. If provided there will be a surcharge.

Room tip: Choose level two to level four rooms, as level five seems to be hotter as it is the top floor.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank CEng2011
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We moved here with our two kids when we found the room in our in the city hotel too small. I had looked at the option while doing my research on Trip Advisor so had it up my sleeve, so to day, in case the other hotel did not suit us. And so all it took was one phone call. We took a family room with two double beds. The size of the room is generous by KL standards, but then that's the luxury you have when you trade in location. Maluri is in the area called maluri about a 20 minute train ride away from KL. The hotel itself is nothing fancy. The swimming pool and breakfasts are a good thing to have with kids around. It is a short walk to the shopping area (less than 5 minutes). restaurants, and the train station. So it is very convenient. Staff are very friendly as well. My wife broke some glass by accident and they were kind enough to fix it and tell us we had no damage bill to pay. And if you speak bengali, or other Indian langauges, as I do, then you can get plenty of help in the area which has a sizeable Indian/Bangladeshi population.

Date of stay: March 2011