“Place for crab”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Big and fresh crabs. Kam heong crab is better than many other places I've been. But the steam sotong is no where near that of nibong tebal, Penang

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

It used to be quite a good place for Lala but recently it's so bad that you'll definitely regret going there and pay such expensive price for such food. Their Lala is not even fresh now. Really bad experience! There's insects body on the tables. It's so disgusting. I don't understand why we should pay so much for a place that dirty!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Obviously you for for the crabs here but the lemon chicken is always nice here. Forgot to give us the mantau but still easy access and enough car parking.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Located near old Subang Airport - food is expensive.

Food taste is just OK and not so great.
Customer service is regular.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Had a lunch date by one of my local friend, in kl, so he brought me here, it was an awesome lunch, I feel like a pig after eating, and I feel so great, and satisfied ever! Feels like I've never tasted food since birth! as he drives me back to my place, I never stop, talking how good the food is'! Having the feeling of fulfillment every spoon, every chew, while enjoying lunch, and each other's company, we end up, pigging out and not so much of talking, when one of us, starts talking, we just talk around the best taste of the food that is in front of us that time, I just hope that the view is better than parking lot of huge trucks and quarry cars, :) as near sight and nice orange roof of the condo, units as far sight And on my side, a handsome face view' sweating eating and satisfying himself, every bite, :) The four stars is for the taste, it was the best Crab cooking I've tasted, it beats, . My mom's, cooking! And the steamed fish (tilapia) it taste nice, no fish smell ever, . I loved it, we had the veggies too, too bad I am not able to take photos because both of us was too Hungry, LA... It was a late lunch for us at 3pm, the best Crab taste ever'! For all crab lovers, seafood lovers don't miss it'! Just that the place is not as nice as u will think, it just look like a very ordinary resto, around, plus if yah into an ambience of the restaurant, it ain't for you, plus one more thing, is this cool restaurant, is Halal, so no worries, :) to my date, Kaz'! Let's pig out again'! Miss you sir! Thank u big time, for letting me experience THE BEST CRAB DATE EVER IN KL" #imyourwetblanket sweet one!