See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while on transit at Male. Very nice ambience and service.
Ordered food from room service which was really nice and value for money.
Loved the stay and would love to be back there again since its my favorite hotel at Male.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KobidS1
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights. Rooms, toilets and furniture are small and very old.
When we tried to go out on the third night, we came to know that there was a wedding reception in the lobby and the entrance (the only entrance to the hotel) was literally blocked by the wedding reception. I mean who allows people to do wedding receptions at Hotel main entrance blocking it while there are other guests in the hotel (photos attached). Furthermore, we requested to clean the room twice the third night (the second time was when we returned from shopping and saw the room unattended and asked when going out for dinner) the room was unattended. When we called the reception, their answer was they had informed the housekeeping. I would never recommend this place to anyone. One of my worst hotel experiences so far.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I'm sure there are nicer places in Male, but if you want something a bit cheaper then I highly recommend the Marble hotel. The rooms are small but very clean - I think they have picked up their standards as I'd read some bad reviews and expected the worst. I was pleasantly surprised.
I stayed for two nights on a holiday through the Maldives and found it a great place to be based in Male. It's in a good location and I found I walked pretty much everywhere I wanted to go. The public beach around the corner is great.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. The check-in process takes a bit long which I'm sure is fine during the day but when arriving around midnight after a long flight it was a bit annoying.
The only other thing I thing I wish they would change is the breakfast - no choices, you get what they make and that's it. (And on a Friday with everything else on the island closed, it's not like guests have many other options!). That being the case the food was good for lunch and dinner - it's only the breakfast that is a bit average.
Wifi hit and miss - at times it was very fast and at other times very slow.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I stayed 2 nights in this hotel and room is ok not bad and food is very nice staff are friendly and polite. location city area and beach is very near and there is very big raining one staff helping for umbrella. 17th sep. 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed two nights in this place and had a nice tidy room. Very spacious and a great ocean view.
The bed was very big but once I lay down on it I could feel all the metal spirals in the mattress piercing my back. It's like they forgot to put that extra mattress on top. Very uncomfortable... Problem solved by sleeping on top of three pillows layed out.

There was no hot water in the shower and quite noisy at times since there was construction going on right outside.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
MarbleHotel, Director of Sales at Marble Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for the uncomfortable bed. We have looked into it and renewed all our old mattresses with top quality mattresses with pocket spring and memory foam. Hope you would have a better experience next time.

Male' is a compact island and we are helpless when construction work goes on right next door, at the times. Thankfully that neighboring work is complete now.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience caused.