LVIS boutique(Male)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$57
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$196
US$113
Agoda.com
US$195
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Surf View Raalhugandu(Male)(Great Value!)
US$72
Priceline
US$517
US$460
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$582/night.

All reviewsexcellent staffsexcellent rooman overnight stayferry terminalroom was cleanexcellent hotelmale cityon arrivalcorridorfloortransfermaldives
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

It was my second visit at this hotel. First time I stayed in room which is in the corner and it’s pretty big. It was clean although there was no view.
That’s why I decided to stay there another time. But it was a disaster!
I strongly requested a twin room upon reservation. But I was given a queen bedroom upon arrival. After another 15 mins staff escorted me and my friend to room 504. It was considerably smaller then 501. Our bathroom was dirty and men’s hair all over the floor. Somebody’s shirt in the wardrobe and dirty bedsheets!
I immediately asked to change it and went for a walk. After 2 hours shirt was removed and bedsheet replaced with another WET bedsheet. When I informed about it housekeeping guy said “but it’s clean!”. It didn’t make any sense for him. So I gave up. In addition, when I showed him the floor with men’s hair he took a face towel and cleaned it in front of me. Just like that.
I wanted to cry...
Will never come back to this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fishelieva
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

we went here for a family dinner. everything tastes delicious. specially the beef bolognise. seafood, rice, noodles and fish and chips all tastes super. and the view from the restaurant was awesome. only down part was the unfriendly waiter.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The front desk is not welcoming, rude and seems impatient in answering the customers questions. Throughout the check in process, none of them give you a simple smile. Please avoid the hotel if you can..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

My partner and I had booked a holiday at a resort in the Baa Atoll. Due to the later arrival time of our flight, we could only take a seaplane to our resort the next day. We initially booked another hotel in Male, but re-booked to this hotel, Unima Grand (as the reviews on the other hotel were very poor).
We took the ferry from the airport (basically right outside the airport) to Male City and walked about 5 minutes or so to this hotel. The room was comfortably, decently sized with air conditioning, and decent bathroom. This hotel does have a safe in the room, as well as coffee facilities. We wondered around Male, but ended up dining in the hotel restaurant (not something we normally would do, but being tired made the decision easy). The restaurant has an outside terrace, but also an indoor area on the 9th floor, if the initial shock of the heat is too much.
I would recommend this hotel for an overnight stay in Male. It's easy to get to, pretty close to the ferry terminal and is in the Northeast of Male city, making the journey from the airport by ferry about 10-20 minutes. The reception desk staff were helpful, directing us to local shops and restaurants upon request. They did offer to drive us to the ferry terminal, but we had already planned to walk.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018

This Hotel is Small and Modern.Hotel Location is 5-8min walking from ferries.International Restaurants are all around the hotel. Room was clean and designed with modern furnitures an lightning. Room service available. Price are reasonable.Employees are attentive and helpful with directions.

Room Tip: Higher floor has better views.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple