All reviews thai restaurant male city four poster hotel staff member indian manager breakfast was delicious nights staying lovely boutique next morning large bed chicken tacos perfect stopover island resort rooms are clean local ferry mini fridge free upgrade
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Waking in to this place was such a pleasant suprise! Beautiful and clean! Fine thought and small details all paid attention to!
We went there for a night s stay in male after our resort stay, I must say the service and cleanliness is fantastic!

We had such a warm welcome and farewell by the owner Thomas!
Staff there were very friendly and honest! I left my mobile phone in the room and luckily the housekeeping staff found it before I left the hotel grounds and returned it immediately!

The food in the restaurant brought us back to our last visit to Thailand that s how good it was!! Great Wifi connection too!

Made our last day in maldives just as great as our entire holiday!

Thank you Thomas and team!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2015

It was one of the best Hotel stays i have ever had in my 5 years in and out of Maldives! Room and bathroom was exceptionally clean, bed was so soft and comfortable, the scents of the ambiance, friendly and warm service from the staff and most importantly feeling safe and secured in Male town.

The Owner, Thomas sets the exemplary service for his team to follow. Breakfast served and the Thai Restaurant he runs has delicious authentic Thai food, reasonably priced at that. The cute simple foot massage room provides excellent foot massages - the best i have experienced in my 5 years of travel in and out of the Maldives.

Certainly am recommending Sala Boutique Hotel to all family and friends who travel to Maldives, or need to transit in Male for a day or two between international flights.

Room Tip: Efficient service, friendly & helpful staff, comfortable & clean rooms
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2015

Our flight landed in Male at midnight Hong Kong time. We were exhausted and Sala Boutique Hotel provided the perfect stopover. It was a short ferry + taxi ride from the airport. Thomas greeted us on arrival, check-in was prompt. We wanted a light supper and their Thai restaurant served the most delicious and authentic Pad Thai ever.

The next morning, we were heading to our island resort via seaplane. Thomas and his staff served us a fantastic 6:30am breakfast then escorted us to airport. Despite our late arrival and early departure, we felt completely welcomed and taken care off.

We loved our "Bangkok" room. It was beautifully done, spacious and clean. We are so impressed with their attention to details. Staff are friendly, professional and well-trained. Staying at Sala Boutique Hotel was truly one of the highlight of our Maldives stay. So glad we found this hotel from TripAdvisors reviewers!!!

We will certainly be back and highly recommend to anyone looking for perfect Male City / Resort stopover.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2015

By far my best experience staying in Male.

Owner and employees we far more generous and helpful than any hotel I've visited on island. The level of intuitive service was beyond what I would have expected. I will be coming back!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2015

Efficient email communications, prompt airport pick up, relaxing drink on arrival after 20 hour flight, lovely rooms, centrally located, staff helpful - I felt safe and at home for one night onward to a dive trip. Thanks to you guys.

Room Tip: We used the whole place - all rooms were appreciated.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business