All reviews thai restaurant male city four poster hotel staff member indian manager breakfast was delicious nights staying lovely boutique next morning large bed chicken tacos perfect stopover island resort rooms are clean local ferry mini fridge free upgrade
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Sala for 1 night before travelling to a resort to maximise the resort time. Airport pick up was smooth, great porter, amazing food for dinner and breakfast and service was second to none. I couldn't recommend highly enough!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2017

We needed a place in the center of town to explore the Maledives capital. The Salah Hotel was a perfect choice. The rooms are very clean, although a bit small but well furnished. The Thai restaurant is outstanding and well known by the locals. And Raj the Indian manager is a wonder of helpful professionality. He would contact us to get us on time from and to the airport and was there for us from the day of our
booking to our check-in.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2016

The hotel is run by a German expat. It is close to the harbor and the airport. I found it very clean, well decorated, and well run. I would like to stay there again if I happen to stay at Male. I stayed here while waiting for my transfer to my LOB dive boat. The hotel also has a good Thai restaurant.

My room had an ensuite attached. The plumbing was modern. I stayed here in August 2015.

Room Tip: Choose ground floor if you have heavy baggage. There are no lifts.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

We have stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. And we absolutely loved our stay there. Thomas the owner and staff was very very welcoming and caring. He even guided us to one of the best and affordable resorts in Maldives, and helped with booking and transfers. I am very thankful to him and the staff for making our stay hustle free and enjoyable. Breakfast was delicious and hotel location is great. We'll definitely book this hotel for our next visit to Male!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend spent 1 night in a suit. That was our first time in Maldives Hotel. The room is very clean, it's a very comfortable and convenient room for couples. The breakfast is nice as well as the food menu. Special thanks to the Hotel Manager, Mr Raj as well to the staff for giving a nice service with smile :) thanks to the waitresses Aroo, Varon I'm sorry for the name spelling we couldn't remember all of them but many thanks to everyone. We will definitely see you again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple