“Lucky to visit this place before leaving Maldives!”
Review of True Beijing Cafe

True Beijing Cafe
Ranked #21 of 193 Restaurants in Male
Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

Lucky to try this Chinese restaurant before left Maldives
I been work in Maldives past 1year and try out the hotpot here with my colleagues on my farewell before leaving this beautiful country. Had great time and all of us like the tasty hotpot soup with all fresh vegetables and meat. Would like to recommend to all friends and guests to drop by here if anyone visit Hulhumale.
Great selection in a very affordale price! And thanks so lovely staff! Cheers!!!

Date of visit: February 2015
2  Thank Freedom524036
Write a reviewReviews (53)

Reviewed 2 May 2015

Beautiful chinese ambience and decoration with comfortable sitting. My daughter and I had delicious steamboat lunch here before our flight back home.

Date of visit: November 2014
2  Thank Susana H
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

Lovely Meal
Chinese food always been my favourite, and during my visit to Male - this is the most favourite restaurant that I been try in this area. Thanks to Lin and Song for your warm welcome and lovely suggestion, I had red passion (delicious cold drink from each and passion fruit) that perfect for hot weather in Maldives. Their steam dumpling and seaweed soup was awesome, must try!

Date of visit: April 2015
2  Thank egie01
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

Went for honeymoon to maldives and visited this restaurant. Missed chinese food so much. Great service by the staff and even if the restaurant os crowded, they never failed to comply with any requests from me. Crowded place. Hard to get seats. Must try true authentic chinese food. Recommended to find out whether got seats or not before going down.
Food is great and hygiene. Recommended quite a few frens to go there and also get good feedbacks from them. Definitely return to eat again when im in maldives

Date of visit: December 2014
2  Thank Joshhsh
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

We went to Maldives for family holiday and visit my sister who work in one of the resort. Prior to our late night departure, she bring us to Hulhumale for a day visit, didn't expect the island have Chinese restaurant and of course all halal food only, they serve hotpot also. Delicious and fresh, the soup very nice and my son love it.

2  Thank 237mariannec