Chez Lorna(Victoria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$143
Le Triskell(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$96
Bay View Villa(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$131
Orbitz.com
US$228
US$211
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Upon arrival to Bel Air guesthouse, I realized I had the wrong set of bills to pay my taxi driver (they never seem to have change, do they, despite being end of the day). Roland came out and paid the driver, saying we could settle up later- that was great service! guesthouse is great, renovated and comfortable. Breakfast was adequate; hot water, cold A/C, water bottles upon request, all needed keys for late arrivals. Although not walking distance to any decent beach (Beau Valon is up over the hill) I did get a nice jog in along the pleasant streets of Victoria- will certainly stay here again! Thanks Roland and Natasha!

Room Tip: Room # 3 was a bit small- ok, quite small
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MRCottrell
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Roland, Natasha, my sincere thanks for making my stay in Victoria a comfortable, pleasant experience. On arriving in Seychelles I found the passport control, baggage collection and customs to be extremely easy and efficient and I was outside within 15 minutes of landing. I was however greeted with the most appalling service attitude (from Avis) that I have ever encountered in 30 years of business travel. I was quite prepared to leave on the first available flight next morning and never return, however my arrival at Bel Air hotel was the complete opposite - friendly and courteous, and during my stay Roland could not have been more helpful. The hotel is newly (and tastefully) renovated, certainly modern, clean, good internet connectivity, conveniently located on a connecting road (no traffic noise - the room was very quiet, and great aircon), and good value for money. Most people will warm to Roland immediately. Definitely a good location if you need to be in Victoria town. Great view of the harbour from the 1st fl patio, and the guard-tortoises are definitely worth making friends with. A good hotel for the small business owner or a short stop-over to other destinations. I will definitely book the Bel Air for my next business trip and will be using Roland's care hire.

Room Tip: Try for a harbor-facing room - stunning view. Easy taxi ride from the airport (8km) - 24 Euro. Reasonably priced car hire available from the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank TomMB2014
Reviewed 18 May 2009

Enjoyed our stay at Bel Air while in Victoria, easy to get to town on bus or walking. We had a large airy room with A/C. Owner was especially helpful & knowledgeable about the islands. Very good breakfast. Reasonable rates & car rental on the property.
Lovely upstairs balcony overlooking Victoria and the harbor.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Linda B
Reviewed 22 December 2008

I've never written a review for a hotel before, but after reading the two negatives for this place, I feel I need to put some balance back. I've stayed here twice now, March 07 and Dec 08. If I was returning to the Seychelles, then this would be my base on Mahe. The owners are charming and helpful people and hand have run this place for many years, so know what their guests require. The place is clean with a very convenient location for Victoria. Do not base your decision on whether to stay here on the two negative reviews. I know that some of their customers have returned over 20 times, what better recommendation is there than that?

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank BarrieCEngland
Reviewed 1 August 2008

We were forced to use this "hotel" when our flight from the Seychelles was delayed. The airport booked it. The owner is friendly but the "hotel" is run down, There were insects in our room, and outside the room we spotted at least 2 cockroaches with various wildlife, lizards etc. A good place to stay if you like interacting with nature.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family