Hotel Bel Air
US$281
US$201
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Savoy Resort & Spa(Beau Vallon)
US$363
Priceline
Romance Bungalows(Beau Vallon)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Clef des Iles(Mahe Island)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

When you stay, have a look in the back for the turtles - all 8 of them. A lovely little place on the hillside. The decor is good and well maintained, the staff are really nice and friendly. A fruit breakfast in the morning is a lovely way to start the day, the milk however made the tea taste of vanilla - not always a bad thing, just a little unexpected.
The room was small and a little noisy at rush hour - the busses and heavy goods vehicles make a bit of a noise when they go past.
I will stay again when I find myself in the Seychelles again.
I liked it.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank PiersG
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Nice clean modern hotel with views down into town - 5 minutes to walk down into town / 7 minutes to walk back up the hill to the hotel. Very friendly and efficient manager - Theo . Good wifi which is very unusual after the islands of Praslin & le digue.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ChrisHowell1951
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

We had wonderful vacation to stay 5 days in Hotel Bel Air. All staffs are a friendly, nice and professional and they always ask us how is your trip to explore today. The price of rooms, facilities and service are highly recommend for Victoria travelers. The location is very convenient.

Yin and Joanne from Taiwan 2016,11,21

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2016

We stayed here three nights and enjoyed it so much. Because I can't easily walk up stairs, we were given a large, comfortable room in a building in the back. The bathroom was amazing, with a fabulous shower. I wish I had one like it at home!
Owner and staff were welcoming and helpful. the owner lives on the property so he is there to keep an eye on things.
The wi-fi was wonderful and I really appreciated and enjoyed it. Breakfast was continental only, and I need protein to avoid hypoglycemia, and there is an extra charge for eggs, etc. The charge is a bit high, as these are expensive islands, so after the first day I brought my own cheese from a market in town and ate it with my toast. the room has a small refrigerator, so it was easy to keep cheese and extra water.
the hill to get to and from the bus or into town was more than I could handle, so the staff called us taxis and the price was somewhat reasonable. to get to the airport there is a way to drive up the hill and avoid the traffic in town, so it was a pleasant drive to the airport.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Penguinatlaw
Reviewed 3 December 2015

Stayed for two nights when on a business trip. Good location, spotlessly clean, excellent service, continental breakfast included, extra for eggs etc. Good value for Seychelles, air con, bath & shower in our room. Nothing to fault, except it would be nice to have an international news channel on the t.v.

Room Tip: Front rooms have harbour/sea views, rear rooms have mountain views
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Paul S
Roland R, Owner at Hotel Bel Air, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Hotel Bel Air would like to thank you for your positive review. As we strive to improve on our existing product, we are glad to inform our happy guest that we have just installed DSTV and you now have international news, and more..., right from your bedroom! We look forward to welcoming you again to our small Hotel, when you next visit Seychelles.