“Amazing restaurant”

Texas Roadhouse Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

It's American restaurant and bar specialist in steak and grilled. The stuff are wonderful and they are ready to serve you as a fast. The food was great.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Reminds me a bit about the old adverts for Carlsberg - the slogan then was "Probably the best beer in the World".

Here I would like to say "Probably the best burger in Manila" - a truly fantastic experience to eat the BBQ Cheeseburger.

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

I already visited Shangrila
branch and BGC branch twice.

Food is alwaya great!
Customer Service - 10/10
I love the quesadillas an fajitas!

Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

A group of seven who ordered many different menu options they all tasty and cooked well. The starters were nice any big don't order too many as the ribs are a huge serve. Good variety of drinks and cold beers served by attentive staff , I like the way the grill is behind a glass partition able to see you steak being cooked
Make a reservation otherwise the wait due to being a busy resto on high street

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

This is one place that I would eat anyday of the year. The food is just delicious. The staff have just won over me and my friends with the courteousness and professionalism. The way they cober up for things that go wrong is amazing.

Food is 5 star. All dishes. My friends love cream dory and chicken fajita.

While writing this review my mouth started to water. May be I will go in the evening to grab a bite.