“Good food but the service is not top notch.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse Grill - CLOSED

Texas Roadhouse Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Another addition to the Bistro Group. The food was great! The cactus petals (onion rings) were not greasy, the ribs were fall off the bone and the rib eye steak was done just right. Prices were reasonable compared to the serving size. The lettuce in the Ceasar salad as a side dish was fresh and crunchy. I had no issues with the food and the Bistro Group is known for its good tasting consistent food.

But the service was something else. Ok the restaurant is newly opened. I get that. But he group behind it has many years of experience opening restaurants. You kinda look for the same consistent service in all the group restaurants. With the exception of the Italiannis in Robinsons Manila, most of the Bistro Group service was top notch. But Texas Roadhouse didn't live up to the service of the Bistro Group. It was plain bad. The servers were like chickens running around with no purpose. I had to ask them to refill our water glass 5 times. I had to ask them 5 times for more dipping sauce for the cactus petals. And to top it all, they served us the food with no utensils! How did they expect us to eat our food? With our hands? Last time I checked, the restaurant isn't Kamayan.

I text their text line to let them know my comments. To the managers credit, he called me immediately after I sent the text. Of course he spoke with me and I told him what I thought about the service. He didn't offer a freebie to mollify me.

In a few months time, I might go back and see how the service is.

Btw that Uptown Mall where the Texas Roadhouse was located in? That was a confusing mall and the guards were not friendly. They kept on re-directing us. They closed the door and we were at a loss how to get to the parking in the basement.
Viewed 113 times

Reviewed 23 February 2016

This is my second trip here it still have not disappointed me. Their Mushroom Steak is something to keep coming back for. Now they promo\combo meals that are filling and yet easy on my wallet. although they are smaller in servings it was still Stomach filling, my date had steak but I had their Chicken/Pasta Combo for under P500 including drink(bottomless). this will keep me coming here more often, I hope they will change the combination more often. again the staff and crew were excellent, accomodating and pleasing. you can't more from them.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

You'll be experiencing a pinch of American grill and other stuffs in this restaurant. The foods were very satisfying. But one thing that really got my nod was the promo for the cocktail drinks and complimentary peanuts to add up to. The place was cool and everything else I would simply describe as "nice"!

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

It's American restaurant and bar specialist in steak and grilled. The stuff are wonderful and they are ready to serve you as a fast. The food was great.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Reminds me a bit about the old adverts for Carlsberg - the slogan then was "Probably the best beer in the World".

Here I would like to say "Probably the best burger in Manila" - a truly fantastic experience to eat the BBQ Cheeseburger.