US$123
US$186
US$134
Hotels.com
  • Pool
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$43
US$38
US$104
US$115
US$91
Official Site
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$46
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$93
  • Pool
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$67
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$70
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$44
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I happened to stay in this hotel during my 3 day visit to Manila. It is not as bad as people have mentioned. I stayed close to St Lucia and it was a great location to be at. Free wifi actually worked on my iphone and i did not have any trouble at all. Checking in was seamless, and hassle free. I always go for the best room there, so that short time stay rooms can be avoided. Room was noise free as there are no windows. Even in the afternoon it would seem like night time coz of no natural light. No problems of mosquitoes, air con worked well and TV had sufficient english channels. Washroom is decent size and did not really have any discomfort there. One thing which can upset people is the attitude of the room service guys. They always want to peep inside the room (though you have 2 doors and can have enough privacy) whenever they deliver food. All in all, good location, good / clean hotel, average food. I dont mind staying there again on my next visit.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better. Go for the VIP room. Always tip the bell boy (if at all they assist you).
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank majmani
Reviewed 7 September 2011

i stayed at Sogo Cubao
i like the room especially the red light.
the location is very accesssible..
i really hate the noise outside and even the neighbor's room.
I want to suggest that please provide an elevator for the staffs.
i enjoyed being "pacute"to side and ceiling mirrors.
the food is not that fantastic.
the room? executive? yeah its okay the worse scenario is that the other staffs singing along the hallway nagising tuloy ako..

the saddest part the flash is noisy the shower masakit sa likod..NO TISSUE!
the towels can't explain if its clean or not.

im not aware if there's a swiiming pool at edsa cubao? IDTS.

Room Tip: tips: stay for 24 hours more cheaper
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank sailorshii
Reviewed 27 February 2010

Whilst on my travels in Philippines, I stayed in the Pasay Rotunda Sogo, which is one of Metro Manila's biggest and most well known(!) branches - purely out of accident. My girl and I were looking for a place to stay and i had seen the rates for this place displayed on a banner whilst going past it one day in a Jeepney. Anyway, the staff inside were quite friendly, the rooms are usually charged on a maximum of 24 hours, due to the nature of the franchise. Basically rooms start at around 100 pesos an hour but for 1000 Pesos you can have the VIP room which has mirrors on every wall and the ceiling. All rooms have standard cable TV and an ensuite bathroom. Food is available to order, although that was not fantastic. I really enjoyed my stay in this place and to think i found it by accident! It is also part of a shoppping mall which backs onto it. Highly recommend the VIP room.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AzitiZ
Reviewed 19 December 2009

I stayed in the Cainta SOGO and 1) They advertise wifi and there wasn't any. They told me they would check to see if any rooms were connected and their idea of "check" was me taking my laptop from room to room to try and find a signal. Never found one. Then I asked for a blanket as there were not even top sheets on the bed. I was charged P50 for an "extra" blanket. After paying I found a sign on the nightstand saying extra blankets were P25. Go to their site and most of the contact links are broken so there is no way to complain. My advice?? Stay away from there. Plenty of much better places around.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank norich
Reviewed 29 October 2009

My brother got me and my husband a room here. Not sure if this is the exact Sogo but there are several Hotel Sogo in Manila. The one I stayed at was near the City hall. One thing I wanted to mention, each and every time we stepped out the bellboys would stop us and ask what room we were staying. I got really suspicious wondering why in the world do they need to know after I had told them that I'm coming back and I'm not ready to check out, are they going to our rooms to look through our stuff?? Anyways I called the manager and asked, they said this is standard practice so that they don't let anyone leave without paying the balance. People have been known to walk out without paying. I guess it's not the states, to where they have your credit card on file. We stayed 2 nights and nothing ever turned up missing, but they're standard practice did make me uneasy especially since they don't have a safe. I really don't like the idea that I have to announce every time I'm leaving my room unattended.

On the other hand, the place is not fancy..however they did keep it clean. Sheet was folded up with the towels...I didn't see it at first and ended up ordering an extra sheet for extra pesos. Great for locals, but if you're from the states and your standards are higher...this place might not be the one for you. However, it was more affordable than most so if you don't mind adapting to the culture....you should be okay here. I didn't mind staying here, since I am a filipino. I guess I would compare this to a slighlty ghettofied motel 6....with red lights and mirrors hmmm. Also I heard some rooms are themed, didn't get to see what the other rooms looked like..but we definitely got the red light special.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple