Free cancellation until 27/07
Hotels.com
US$141
US$135
  • Pool
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$36
US$113
US$91
US$93
US$86
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$41
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$57
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Thought the hotel is up to the usual good standard of Sogo, the car parking underground leaves a lot to be desired, its like playing shuffle board getting in and out, with a steep ramp. Also very steep steps to the reception from the car park area.

Room Tip: Rooms very quiet and romantic, but access is the problem, not wheel chair friendly
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
10  Thank PolskiSparky
Reviewed 26 October 2011

This is just a short warning to any travelling out there, we stayed at the SoGo Hotel, Harrison branch, Manila last week, for one night only, we were going to stay for a week, but even one night was too much.

So here is fair warning...... I think we were in room 227... and one other....

We signed in as a family (4 of us, 2 late teens, and hubby and wife) ...... they gave us their family room, one double bed and one single !!!

We complained, and they said they had nothing else, so we paid (FULL PRICE) for another room to put the children in. I also complained online in their chat, and guess what, their manager called and spoke to my (timid) wife, and said we should never complain to head office, only to him, he would not speak to me, and he did nothing for us !!

The room we were in, was their "Regency 2" room, yep, the best available at the top price.....

It's Advantages . . . . .

It's Faults:-

1/ The airconditioner sounded like a frieght train on steroids.
2/ The Airconditioner, although you could hear it (probably on the other side on Manila!) only slightly cooled the room.
3/ The bathroom...... STUNK, it smelt like a combination of mildew, mould, cockroaches, and rubbish dump.
4/ If you left the bathroom door open even a little, the smell above went through the entire room.
5/ There were many cockroaches in the room itself, expecially when you turned out the lights, out they all came....

My Advice, FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO STAY!! we ended up going to the Shogun Hotel, not too far up the raod, and guess what, it was a much better room, cleaner, bigger, and CHEAPER !!!

I will NEVER stay at a SoGo Hotel again, it is supposed to stand for "So Good So Clean" but we found it stands for "So Bad, So Dirty, So Smelly, So Low, So Crappy, So Stay Away."

Room Tip: Find somewhere else to stay
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
12  Thank Mick P
Reviewed 29 September 2011

we stayed at Sogo Monumento, it is located at the northern end of the LRT, right outside the LRT Exit. The entrance is in the small mall opposite, so you impossible to miss for LRT traellers.
I like the idea of only paying 12 hours for a room, although budget travellers may not be the original target demographic for Sogo management (hehe).
Sogo Monumento was much cheaper than Sogo Pasay, and is well located near the cheaper bus companies for travelling to Northern Luzon (Clark via Dau) at the nearby Caloocan terminus. There are a few types of room, but not as many as at Pasay. The rooms were OK, clean, reception efficient. WiFi not in range (as usual).
Room felt a little used and old,but was very well priced, located. I will be back

Room Tip: Seeing it was a 12 hour room rental, i took the best room, with Toiletries kit and mirrored ceilings (better if you don't wear glasses, hehe)
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Martin P
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I happened to stay in this hotel during my 3 day visit to Manila. It is not as bad as people have mentioned. I stayed close to St Lucia and it was a great location to be at. Free wifi actually worked on my iphone and i did not have any trouble at all. Checking in was seamless, and hassle free. I always go for the best room there, so that short time stay rooms can be avoided. Room was noise free as there are no windows. Even in the afternoon it would seem like night time coz of no natural light. No problems of mosquitoes, air con worked well and TV had sufficient english channels. Washroom is decent size and did not really have any discomfort there. One thing which can upset people is the attitude of the room service guys. They always want to peep inside the room (though you have 2 doors and can have enough privacy) whenever they deliver food. All in all, good location, good / clean hotel, average food. I dont mind staying there again on my next visit.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better. Go for the VIP room. Always tip the bell boy (if at all they assist you).
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank majmani
Reviewed 7 September 2011

i stayed at Sogo Cubao
i like the room especially the red light.
the location is very accesssible..
i really hate the noise outside and even the neighbor's room.
I want to suggest that please provide an elevator for the staffs.
i enjoyed being "pacute"to side and ceiling mirrors.
the food is not that fantastic.
the room? executive? yeah its okay the worse scenario is that the other staffs singing along the hallway nagising tuloy ako..

the saddest part the flash is noisy the shower masakit sa likod..NO TISSUE!
the towels can't explain if its clean or not.

im not aware if there's a swiiming pool at edsa cubao? IDTS.

Room Tip: tips: stay for 24 hours more cheaper
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo