US$123
US$98
US$148
US$134
  • Pool
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$100
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$47
Hotels.com
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$41
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Very poor customer service, when we tried to contact the hotel, the receptionist answered the phone and was very sarcastic and unprofessional, she did not answer any of the questions asked and was not very helpful. On arrival, we found the staff to be rude and after having booked the hotel online, we booked a 2 bedroom apartment, when we actually went to the reception desk, the receptionist stated that they only provided single rooms and no double rooms, rooms were not as described and the manager rejected a change in room or a refund, very disappointed and it is unacceptable for the prices this hotel charges, would not recommend this hotel to anyone, neither would I ever book this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Winston1960
Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

Arrived after we had booked a room in advance from a reputable vender to be greeted with blank faces and eventual excuse that they had changed management, leaving us having to walk the streets trying to find alternative accomidation. They did not offer any assistance whatsoever.

Stayed: December 2014
2  Thank Matt F
Reviewed 24 November 2014

I’ve always wanted to search for a hotel in the heart of Manila where I can enjoy the day and relax with the amazing view of the Manila Bay on my window. After the long search, I found the Baywatch Tower.

Baywatch Tower is located at M.H Del Pilar St., Malate, Manila. It is very accessible and it’s just a 5-minute walk from Aristocrat. The unit we booked is owned by Mr. Oli. He owns two types of units at the Baywatch Tower (Studio type and 1 bedroom) and other units at Le Mirage. These units are available for short-term rentals like overnight or so and long term rentals as well. For inquiries or reservations, contact +63916 310 9692 or +632 782 0522. You can also send him an email at baywatch@condohotelmanila.com

Once we arrived, we were welcomed by Sharmaine who manages the rooms owned by Mr. Oli. So every time you need help or assistance, it would be best to call Sharmaine rather than the front desk. She is very accommodating and replies very promptly to inquiries and requests.

We stayed in a 1-bedroom unit at the Baywatch Tower and it was one of the most comfortable stay we ever had. The unit is very homey. The moment I entered the unit I immediately felt at home. I even thought that I can actually live in there forever.

The unit is complete and has everything you need, it’s like I brought my home with me. It sure is very well-maintained by the management. The couch is very comfortable that I don’t mind sleeping in it for the night. The living room also has a home theater system which I think is amazing. There’s also a computer desk and chair if you want to work comfortably on your laptop. Another great thing that I loved is that the unit has its own internet connection and it was very fast!

There’s also a split-type air conditioner on both the living room and bedroom and an extra fan as well in case you would need it.

The unit also has a dining set where you can enjoy a meal properly.

Speaking of meals, I don’t think food will be a problem when you stay in the tower because the kitchen is fully equipped and has everything you need. There’s a kitchen range where you can cook, a refrigerator where you can store food and a microwave to reheat. Clean purified water is also available for guests for free and can be replenished every time during your stay. So make sure you bring food that you want to cook if in case. There’s also a Ministop right across Baywtch Tower and restaurants all over the area.

Kitchen utensils and equipment are complete and readily provided. There are plates, spoons and forks, glasses, mugs, frying pan, coffee maker, toaster, rice cooker, water heater, blender and etc.

Next is the bedroom and it is very tidy and comfortable. The room is spacious and relaxing. The bed and pillows are very soft, the closet is huge with a safety deposit box, iron and ironing board. And there is another LCD TV with a wide range of channels to choose from like the one in the living room.

And once you opened the curtains in the bedroom, you will see this amazing view of the city outside. The sliding glass door also opens going to the balcony.

The bathroom of the unit is very clean. There are toiletries provided like tissue paper, soap, shampoo and conditioner.

The bath tub is also very clean and well-maintained which I appreciate because I really love spending hours soaked in the tub and dirty tubs is a big No-No for me.

The towels provided were also clean and seemed new.

The best part of this unit for me? It’s actually the balcony, mainly because of the amazing view. I’m such a sucker for breath-taking views especially if it’s the sunset at Manila Bay!

The hallways at Baywatch Tower are very quiet. The elevators sometimes arrive slow but it’s not a big problem. Other great perks for guests are free use of Baywatch Tower’s amenities which includes the Sauna, Gym and the swimming pool. This is one of the best pools, the water is a bit cold but the view is love.

I loved everything about our stay at Baywatch Tower. I love the privacy and the homey unit which has everything I want in a home. I would always choose to stay here every time. The 1 bedroom unit is just perfect and the amenities were great, it’s definitely money well spent!

If you are looking for a home away from home in the busy Manila then I wouldn’t hesitate recommending this place. I know you wouldn’t regret staying here, you will definitely get more than what you’ll pay for. I know that because I did! Out of all the hotels and condos I’ve stayed at, this offered me more even the things that I didn’t actually expect I’ll get.

Read more of my reviews on my blog!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nika B
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

It was our first time booking this room through app site. It was not what we expected. It is basically a condotel type where someone downstair will be waiting to let you in the condominium room. Sheets and towels felt filthy. Not recommended for family and couples. Solo traveler on a budget maybe. We checked in and check right back out within minutes. Waste of money.

Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank FooYatz
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Although it was our second time in the condo but on different room, we were quite disappointed on our second check in as compared to our first stay a few years earlier. I think not all rooms are good. Room 2504 is hardly equipped and maintained. No one went to our room to replace bath towels. There was no Wi-Fi in the room, instead a LAN cable is provided from a wall which limits devices that can connect to the internet at any one time. Pots and pans are in bad shape, they keep tilting while my wife cooked, she hated using them so much we had to order from a restaurant nearby all through out our stay. Although there is a 17 inch ordinary TV, there wasn't any DVD player in the room so we have to satisfy our selves with the local programs on Destiny cable TV.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple