Lowest prices for your stay
US$53
US$37
PricelineUS$57
Hotels.comUS$53
eDreamsUS$55
All reviews salted caramel cake safety protocols plastic cover front desk lobby entrance room service binondo declaration quarantine acrylic diversey housekeeping mall elevator security amenities connectivity
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

I am a seafarer, stayed at this hotel for 9days. Hotel staff are so accommodating, sundry items at 24hrs. Proven and Tested. Internet is decent i am a gamer myself imagine doing quarantine for a week and been out to sea for quite some time. Its pretty much gaming all day. Looking forward to stay at this hotel on the next quarantine.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Lucky Chinatown, Other at Hotel Lucky Chinatown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2021

Hi ericsonv041785,

We are thankful for your continued support and patronage, and delighted to learn that you enjoyed your most recent stay once again. We hope to welcome you again soon at Hotel Lucky Chinatown!

Reviewed 3 October 2021

Staffs are very welcoming upon my arrival which I needed the most since I came from a very tiring flight. The hotel has adopted safety features within their area having alcohols, temperature check and health declaration form in place. Check-in counter is at the 4th floor with acrylic barriers. It's a little bit hard to communicate and understand the front desk reception because of the barriers but I understand that safety always comes first. Going up to the guest floors I was shocked the that the hallways are very spacious and even had a hidden garden at the 5th floor. Room is small but functional for a quarantine stay. I was very lucky that my agency assign me here at Hotel Lucky Chinatown and did have a good night sleep. I hope that this pandemic will end soon so I could include this with my next Binondo trip.

Date of stay: September 2021
Hotel Lucky Chinatown, Other at Hotel Lucky Chinatown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Hi 820celiney,

Warm greetings from Hotel Lucky Chinatown!

Thank you for making Hotel Lucky Chinatown your hotel of choice during your recent trip and we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2021 via mobile

I have a decent stay at Hotel Lucky Chinatown. Service here is really superb. Security guards are very much welcoming and front desk explains the quarantine protocols very clearly. Housekeeping is attentive to deliver your request even on midnight which makes for us guest easy and to have an enjoyable stay. A 5 star rating to the management of this hotel as being consistent this pandemic is really hard but you guys really pull it of. Sorry I didnt get the names who had serviced me because their nameplates were covered by their PPE. Overall thank you Hotel Lucky Chinatown!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Lucky Chinatown, Other at Hotel Lucky Chinatown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Hi 377tifannyg,

Warm Greetings from Hotel Lucky Chinatown!

We would like to express our gratitude for staying with us, and for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We are thankful for your continued support and patronage. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your most recent stay as well that you appreciate the kind service of our Housekeeping and Security Team. We have shared your good words to them and this will keep them motivated in rendering service excellence at all times.

We thank you once again and looking forward to welcome you back here at Hotel Lucky Chinatown.

Reviewed 18 September 2021

I was very lucky that from the very last minute, my agency redirected my booking to this hotel. Never thought that there is a new hotel in Binondo. Upon entering, safety is tight already bec. they will ask you to register your health declaration form via QR code. Alcohol is also in place and even their elevator button has a plastic cover. Noticed that an acrylic barrier is also present at the front desk. Check-in is fast because it was already book by my agency. Sadly nobody will assist you with your luggage but I understand because its pandemic and we need to apply social distancing.

Food is in take out boxes which I think is normal during this pandemic. Service is okay and they will ask you to put your trash outside for the housekeeping to pick up. Lucky to discover this hotel and thank God my swab test result is negative. Now I could go home with my family safe and secure. Thank you Hotel Lucky Chinatown and the Manager who is heading this hotel. Ill include this hotel in my next planned visit.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi 365margaretter,

Warm greetings from Hotel Lucky Chinatown!

Thank you for making Hotel Lucky Chinatown your hotel of choice during your recent trip and we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your #SafeStay, and that we hope to welcome you again soon.

We have shared your good words to our team and this will keep them motivated in rendering service excellence at all times.

Reviewed 6 September 2021

The Salted caramel cake of Hotel Lucky Chinatown is one of their must-try food items. Its moderately sweet and salty twist of caramel will surely capture your palate. It's a good partner to a steaming cup of brewed coffee. Will definitely order again soon!

Date of stay: August 2021
Hotel Lucky Chinatown, Other at Hotel Lucky Chinatown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Hi JungEunHan1109,

Warm Greetings from Hotel Lucky Chinatown!

We would like to express our gratitude for staying with us, and for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our newest dining offer. We have shared your good words to our Kitchen team and this will keep them motivated in rendering service excellence at all times.